• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last nigth harrower by [w] and trammies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyubanme

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It was really nice guys. Iam apreciated, that u start doin spawn in fel as well. It's really nice to have some pvp at least even vs bad players. But guys, don't be delusional. We just really good at pvp, and we don't use any hacks. Just deal with it. We can kill u even 2x10 , because we used to pvp a lot and now some tricks and stuff. Don't be mad for no reason. Just keep doin your job. It's my friends screenshot. Nth special, I can't see anything special. We just [god]

Last edited by a moderator:

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really good at pvp, and we don't use any hacks

magic tang you dont hack do you then explain why you have 334 hp and 80 in all resists noob

Last edited:

Slappyjipper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
rofl, thats the most pathetic sight I have ever seen on UO. had no idea hacks like that existed.. Just shows what a bad player that guy is, if the only way he can play the game sucessfully is to cheat to that degree.. crazy..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And i have no idea, why u deleted my previous thread. Can u explain it?
Your previous thread was removed for ToS violations.

@ everyone else. My apologies for not seeing this thread earlier. The image has been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.