• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Last Night's Napa Robe

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
15 dropped, I received 2 of which one will not be sold and another guildmate got one which and he is a collector and that won't come to market either.
Makes a wolf noise when locked down in a house.
Will turn you into a wolf at midnight in game.

I'm not 100% sure I'll sell but I would be looking at offers above 1.25B, please post here if you wish.

Attachments

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if you wear this as a Gargoyle you will stand upright in wolf form.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since this is a price check, i had assumed these would go for around 200-450 mil although i know of several highly motivated collectors who bought last night for around 1bil.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's fair, I was surprised to see Fluter's thread selling for 1 bil. I've never sold any drop I got but that number grabbed my intrest....

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
That's fair, I was surprised to see Fluter's thread selling for 1 bil. I've never sold any drop I got but that number grabbed my intrest....
You may be able to get that, but it seems to me that there is a pretty steep drop off after the first one or two of a specific item are sold. Some items hold that initial value though. All depends on the desirability/shininess/uniqueness i suppose.

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
You may be able to get that, but it seems to me that there is a pretty steep drop off after the first one or two of a specific item are sold. Some items hold that initial value though. All depends on the desirability/shininess/uniqueness i suppose.
and the availability of it as well

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ok poor lil goblin , not gunna bid no mores, prices outta hand noes gots dat kinda shines. for anyting

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The robe is pretty awesome, that being said it is always prudent to catch people you know are collectors of such items as you know they will pay what it's worth. Like if a food item or fishing/pirate drops people would be wise to ICQ me first ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I wouldn't take less than 750 tbh It's a wearable in a unique color that actually has a function AND if locked down in your house makes a sound. If you find a collector of Napa items or a clothing collector you'll get what it's worth. *shrugs*