• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last Man Standing Event?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill put up 5 mil to the winner and would like to have the event happen on one of those islands in tokuno... So whats the interest with everyone here? And Lets say I dont know 2 sundays from now? sooo 9 days?

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I'm in, but what do you do about us stealthers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I bet you have to show up to register! They will kill you then!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no one will pay anything itll be winner take all and no stealthers or tamers id just like to see some old fasion pvp...

with a 5 mil purse i will give to shak to hold to award to the winner...

anybody interested in winning 5 mil to fight without hiding and taming... For fun? Well leave ur comments and Ill try to get the ball rolling

Id like to see more than 40 people participate

G

Cool, I'll bring my alchy mage.

I'm imagining all 39 other combatants to standing in one spot and me just tossing purple pots at them! Might as well just give me that 5 mil gold now!

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Ill put up 5 mil to the winner and would like to have the event happen on one of those islands in tokuno... So whats the interest with everyone here? And Lets say I dont know 2 sundays from now? sooo 9 days?

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you talking about a Tokuno island that is not connected to a moongate?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed! tokonu islands on a bigger island long enough for people to run around and also get away if need be on healing... Id like to have one or 2 peolpe that are maybe on boats sailing around detecting for peolpe that are trying to hide to make sure everyone is showing

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

You should have it in ilsh, control the entrance near gate. Ppl couldnt gate in or out.

G

yup im so in
only suggestion i have
is no armor mages get 10 regs
dexxers get 10 bandies and their weap