• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Last chance to finish olde xmas collections

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies i have heaps of normal globes ,statues ,bells ,reindeer ..odd candles of solstice and snowmen..plus house deeds and others etc etc etc ......they are on europa...it matters not if u know someone with the shard shields...then transfers are freeeeeee!!!..simply ask what u need... and i will check what i have......if nobody asks im gonna trash the lot for points in 48 hours...... simply swop stuff one for one or trade stuff..or pay half the value in gold for turn ins...ie 250k points is 25m to buy but ill take half that.....[simple]..........icq 267 208 357

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump...24 hours and they go in the trash...no collectors out there???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all reindeer deeds saved for atlantic collector.....

well ok ..everyones had a chance to shout......iam gonna bin the rest for points....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last shout on the xmas stuff..deffoo gonna get binned this weekend
statues [many]
bells [both kinds
globes [many]
crystal/shadow stuff [many]
reindeer/slighs[gone]
snowmen/candles [few left]
cakes[varroius years many colours]
boxes [many colours old square]

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
into the turn-in bin all this stuff goes...i tried...