• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Largest IDOC Party EVER on DF

• Thread starter Facehugga
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Facehugga

Hello folks, and bye folks

This will be my last announcement on UO.

This hours or days my good old Luna Shop will fall.
Also the Castle should do it or has been allready...

Well the over 1500 Millions wont get anyone of you, or maybe just a pretty small part of em...

But there are many items, artys, special equipment items and loads of stuff to get ...

GO FOR IT !

To make it a bit more funny ill give you a cheap msg to head out for stuff:
From the left to the right - its getting allways better !

The ones which know my shop should realize what is meant.

Well then happy camping and looting .... 10 Years of UO - 3rd time i leave, but this time is definitley the last leave for me...

We'll meet us someday somewhere in another mmo, take care and have a good time !

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thing is, we found the Luna House... But no idea where the castle is lol.

Luna will be fun, but without knowing the location of the castle, we aint gonna be having a party there!

G

Godiva_DF

It was not really a party, even with the new chat client people were too preoccupied with getting ready to grab...

As predicted it went to owned by OSI