• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Large Rares Sale (New and Old) Some Reserves/Buyouts

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

Thanks for everyone who is participating- this is the last round for me to get rid of these items and for you to score big! I've cleaned up what has been sold already or pending trade and have left the last 10 items. These items have now had their reserves lowered and buyouts as well. The last of this sale will end on 10/28/16 @ 6pm EST. Standard 10 minute rule is in effect. Thanks again and good luck!

massiveraresale.png

From Origins:
1. Drop On The Deck & Flop Like A Fuddy Wuddy Fish - August 2016 (makes splashing water sound when locked down in house) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @panoramix2009 150m
2. Fuddy Wuddys Beach Ball Volleyball - July 2016 (acts as container) Reserve 75m/Buyout 150m

From Baja:
3. A Kit Of Small Vials Containing Poisons, Venoms And Toxins Used By The Crimson Dagger (makes glass breaking sound when locked down in house) Reserve 50m/Buyout 100m

From LS:
4. A Shield With The Royal Guard Crest (From Season 8/ 45 Dropped) Reserve 75m/Buyout 100m UO Stratics - Items Catalogue: Miscellaneous and Rare items
5. Dead Lord Boots (1 of 6 pieces to a set) Reserve 150m/Buyout 200m
6. Drinks To Celebrate The Opening Of The Museum Of Mystery (makes noise of a reaper getting hit when locked down in house) Reserve 100m/Buyout 175m

From Legends:
7. Grizzled Bones Of The Feral Guardian Reserve 10m/Buyout 50m
8. EM Mikos Lantern [Replica] (equippable) Reserve 150m/Buyout 200m
9. An Antique Gypsy Flute Made From Rare Silverleaf, Hand-Carved With Intricate And Unusual Detail (functional flute) Reserve 50m/Buyout 100m
10. An Antique Gypsy Flute Made From Rare Silverleaf, Hand-Carved With Intricate And Unusual Detail (functional flute) Reserve 50m/Buyout 100m

SOLD OR PENDING SALE:
Kiss My Blarney Stone! (makes kissing sound when locked down in house) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Longtooths 125m
Fluffy Holiday Sock (Chesapeake 2010) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Longtooths 25m
A Noxious Flame Once Used In The Eradication Of A Once Great Kingdom (makes cool fire breathe noise and flickers like a wall torch) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Stone 300m
I Participated In Savage Crisis And All I Got Was Deathrobes Reserve SOLD FOR BUYOUT@Clops 50m
Jingle Bells, Great Lakes 2010 SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Clops 25m
A Christmas Mug Crafter By Merry Elves, Great Lakes 2010 SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Longtooths 25m
New Year's Eve Noisemaker, Great Lakes 2010 (uses remaining 399) SOLD FOR BUYOUT@Archnight
5m
"A Torch, Whose Flame Is The Imprisoned Lightning..." (uses remaining 100) SOLD FOR BUYOUT@Archnight
1m
Holiday Lights - Lake Superior 2010 SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Peil 25m
Holiday Lights - Lake Superior 2010 SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Longtooths 25m
Dead Lord Armor (1 of 6 pieces to a set) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @MadMartyr
200m
A Piece Of Rock Used To Build The Museum SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Stone 80m
A Piece Of Rock Used To Build The Museum SOLD FOR RESERVE @Restless
40m
A Piece Of The Dark Paladin Tomas (From Season 7/ 16 were created and part of a set) SOLD FOR A BUYOUT OFFER @Pampa DH

A Bush Burnt To A Crisp By A Family Of Dragons (makes greater heal graphic and sound when down in a house) SOLD FOR OFFER @S_S 160m
Legends Dart Tournament Participant 8/22/10 PENDING SALE @Happy Meal
20m
Grand Champion Jhelom Pitfights 2011 (1 of 4) PENDING SALE @Happy Meal 255m
Legends Shard Olympics 2012 - Carpentry Event [Bronze Medal] (UNIQUE 1/1 and wearable) SOLD FOR OFFER @Thor VII
300m
Higglebottom Museum Contributor May 2012 (wearable) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Deaol 25m
Legends High Seas Fishing Challenge Participant August 2011 (useable fishing pole, equipable) SOLD FOR BUYOUT @Kolka 50m
Replica Of The Charred, Smoldering Armor Of The Burning Baron, One Of The Six Knights Of Mondain (1 of 6 pieces of a set/ makes fire elemental scream when locked down in a house) SOLD FOR RESERVE@panoramix2009
150m

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sent a pm for 19. What's your icq number again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
21. A Bush Burnt To A Crisp By A Family Of Dragons (makes greater heal graphic and sound when down in a house) - 155

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are reaching the 10 Hour mark. Items that have offers placed on them WILL sell tonight so long as I have posted your offers in the OP. Standard 10 minute rule is in effect. **Items not bid on or have not received high enough offers will become available for lower reserves at the duration of the first round** I will clean up thread of sold items and edit OP with adjusted prices and pictures at the conclusion of the first round of sales.

Thanks and good luck!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
20. offer 100m

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To some of you guys who are offering lower then the reserve- please give me time to clean up the OP and ill will post your offers

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3. Drop On The Deck & Flop Like A Fuddy Wuddy Fish - August 2016 (makes splashing water sound when locked down in house) Reserve 150m if not to late i do reserve

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those that won- please ICQ me (in signature) I'll be in luna 2nd Floor on ATL

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. Drop On The Deck & Flop Like A Fuddy Wuddy Fish - August 2016 (makes splashing water sound when locked down in house) Reserve 100m/Buyout 150m but on picture is number 1 i do buyout :)