• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Large Fishing Nets

Amyliz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Please, if it is possible, could the Large Fishing Nets that are obtained from pulling up Message in a Bottle Chests be fixed? Right now the game confuses them with the Deed nets that came from the Heritage Tokens called Large Fish Nets. When you place the MIB loot nets it will not allow you to lock them down, because it thinks you placed a deed. So there is no way to ever use them as the awesome décor that they are!! I know it isn't a huge bug, but it would make my treasure hunting character so happy to finally decorate her "Salty Dog" themed room with her hard won nets!

Sincerely,
Amyliz

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Right now the game confuses them with the Deed nets that came from the Heritage Tokens called Large Fish Nets.
Have you tried to lock these nets down recently? I believe that this issue was resolved in publish 83.

Amyliz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes!! Thank you very much :D My pirate room looks very "Piratey" now! haha

Thank you for your answer Misk!! :)

Last edited: