[Buying] Large Fel House

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Network

Visitor
Aug 28, 2016
Looking for a large fel house on Atlantic, location is flexible but need at least 16x16

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
What ya payin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude came back after 6 years and has no clue what houses go for so maybe you should tell him what you have and what you want for it or are you hoping he offers you more that what it is worth because he does not know better.

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
Dude came back after 6 years and has no clue what houses go for so maybe you should tell him what you have and what you want for it or are you hoping he offers you more that what it is worth because he does not know better.
Because anywhere in his post states he's been gone 6 years. Move on..

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
Because anywhere in his post states he's been gone 6 years. Move on..

I guess the VISITOR below his name means nothing and alls you need to do is look at his profile to learn a little about him. Sorry I ruined your rip-off ploy. Oh by the way do you own Stratics, NO you do not so maybe you need to MOVE ON.

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
I guess the VISITOR below his name means nothing and alls you need to do is look at his profile to learn a little about him. Sorry I ruined your rip-off ploy. Oh by the way do you own Stratics, NO you do not so maybe you need to MOVE ON.
So anytime someone posts. We're supposed to dig into why they posted? He was looking to buy something and I asked what he was paying. If u would like to give him a free 16x16 knock yourself out since he's been gone 6 years maybe you should be a nice guy instead of a ****ing ass.

Reactions: SouljaSlim

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
@Network

I could sell this. Let me know if you are interested. It is surrounded by water on 3 sides. Zero Spawn. Nice Yard. Very Private. Felucca.
Please post a price before you get accused of taking advantage of someone that's been gone apparently 6 years... did you read through his profile before you posted?

Reactions: SouljaSlim

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
May 22, 2016
@Low

Ummmmm.... I really don't ever have to worry about being accused of taking advantage of someone, as the reputation I have built for myself on UO over last 19 yrs speaks for itself. I also took a six year break and came back to the game in May, so not sure where you are going with this. No I did not read his profile, as I rarely ever click anyone's profile on stratics.

Anyone who accuses me of taking advantage of anyone is either a troll or doesn't have much of a reputation themselves.

If he is fresh back to the game, probably not a better person to do business with than me. I am possibly getting a new house and no longer need this one. I posted pictures of it to see if he liked, or if it was large enough for his needs. Nothing more.

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nov 27, 2014
@Low

Ummmmm.... I really don't ever have to worry about being accused of taking advantage of someone, as the reputation I have built for myself on UO over last 19 yrs speaks for itself. I also took a six year break and came back to the game in May, so not sure where you are going with this. No I did not read his profile, as I rarely ever click anyone's profile on stratics.

Anyone who accuses me of taking advantage of anyone is either a troll or doesn't have much of a reputation themselves.

If he is fresh back to the game, probably not a better person to do business with than me. I am possibly getting a new house and no longer need this one. I posted pictures of it to see if he liked, or if it was large enough for his needs. Nothing more.
Lol and neither do I. I was being sarcastic because of the asshat accusing me of some **** for asking what the guy was paying for a 16x16..

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
May 22, 2016
Yes, i see that now. Sorry, unless it is an auction, I rarely read all the comments for that exact reason.... :)

Just read what the person posting is asking for and respond or help if necessary.

Network

Visitor
Aug 28, 2016
Yeah so this thread escalated quickly :)

I didn't list a budget because yes, just came back and have no idea what the market is like now, but also it would really depend on location, etc. I was hoping someone would do what Happy Meal did and post what they have then we could go from there.

That said, yes I would be interested in that house, Happy Meal. Did you have a price in mind you wanted for it? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to publicly list it.

Reactions: Lord Frodo