• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Lanterns in boxes please

• Thread starter Auvrea Corele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Auvrea Corele

Im looking for quite a few of these, the breakable ones. If anyone has any laying around I'd apreciate it, icq or pm me. Thanks for the help! I'll pay well, if I must! hehe

Jossie Puddles

RE: I've had quite a few pm's concerning the reason Im looking, and not many helpful pm's. So I thought I'd just throw it out in the open, and hope that it'll ease some minds and I might get a little better response. Reason- I've finally got my dream home on an isle (fel) and desperately need a bit of light out in my picnic area in the front yard (no theres no room for another home here), kind of dreary at the moment.

Anyway, Im also not really sure on a price range for these I have said 20-30mil in pm's with no response. Could someone enlighten me if Im way off, so I'd be able to give a more suitable offer if its needed. Thanks in advance!

Jossie

A

Auvrea Corele

Still need 5 more lanterns please! Prefer Pac or Atl thanks

Sincerely,
Jossie Puddles