• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Lake Austin's White Net Toss Attacked

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

Lake Austin's White Net Toss Attacked

Arriving early, Demoss and I began talking and lost track of time. Before we knew it, Em Topaz stuck her head out the hall door. "hmmm," she said looking around.

"Hi, there." I greeting her. "We were just hanging outside. Sorry didn't mean to be late."

"Hi," Demoss added.

EM Topaz chuckled, "Hello!"

Quickly we joined her into the hall.

"I have some announcements." EM Topaz began. "First..."​
"But I didn't think it prudent to have a meeting when elections happen the next day." she explained.

"Wow, I had forgotten they were that fast." I said. "I'll send out messages to the other governors."

EM Topaz nodded....
Read more about this article here...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Shame that I had a schedule conflict... I have FORTY white nets....

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Oooo those will be fun net net toss. EM Topaz said she would like to do another.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If we can schedule it for a weeknight (other than Friday-Sunday) I am a lot more likely to make it.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
nothing says we can't do our own shard net toss. Just need to pick a day and i'll start letting people know. :)