• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lagg and losing connection

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone else been having problems with lag (stopping and starting then sometimes loosing connection?

We downloaded uo trace but cant make heads or tails of it.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do a BoD run into town each morning and very commonly do the step step pause routine with the CC on the way into Zento. It usually is back to normal steady movement by the time I'm heading back to the house like the games gotten me settled into it's operation. It's a first connection to the game each day thing apparently. Both accounts do this first connection each day.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried restarting your pc/router? Normally when that happens to me, those two things fix it.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
we did that last night. reset the modem. mine is off and on as to when it happens. Im east coast. Hubby was running around on cats and it was the same with him.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have trouble with logging in being in my Castle, using UO Assist, first time I start client and login, I will freeze up and can't move. Sometimes I freeze up before I can see my UO screen.
If I start the client without UO Assist, I can login fine. and can then logout and close client and start it again with UO Assist and all will be fine.

Now UO Assist is not the only problem here, my castle is too as I builded it higher and there is more to load on login. If I logout in my guild Tower, I can login just fine with UO Assist but may freeze up when I entre my castle first time.

It's only at forst login after restart of PC, I have this problems.