• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Lag via a USB modem

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I was thinking of rejoining the game again after a few years away but am now overseas and only have access to a laptop with a USB modem, I wonder if anyone has the same setup and how bad is the lag?

Thanks

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I was you I would just create a trial account and test it. saves the £10 subs to find it unplayable

It would be difficult to gage the lag without knowing where you are and what the ping is to euro

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Australia, any way to check?

I would love to get back on Europa but do not have a phone line connection as I am travelling all over the country. Would there be any other way to connect?:sad2:

S

Serine

i got around 400m/s to oceania witch i think its australia . so i would think you would get that from australia to europa maby even more .