Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

3. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

4. Stratics will be fielding an Extra Life Event Team this Weekend, you can find out how you can support us and help a good cause by visiting our Stratics Team Page at Extra-Life.org. You can read more about this mission HERE.

(Question) Lag via a USB modem

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Dodger, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Dodger

Dodger Lore Master

Hi,

I was thinking of rejoining the game again after a few years away but am now overseas and only have access to a laptop with a USB modem, I wonder if anyone has the same setup and how bad is the lag?

Thanks
  2. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master

If I was you I would just create a trial account and test it. saves the £10 subs to find it unplayable

It would be difficult to gage the lag without knowing where you are and what the ping is to euro
  3. Dodger

Dodger Lore Master

In Australia, any way to check?

I would love to get back on Europa but do not have a phone line connection as I am travelling all over the country. Would there be any other way to connect?:sad2:
  4. Serine

Serine Journeyman

i got around 400m/s to oceania witch i think its australia . so i would think you would get that from australia to europa maby even more .