• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Keira's Rune Library and Tokuno Treasures Museum Moved to Britannia

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. It is time to consolidate my accounts back into one and the end result is to move the Rune Library and Tokuno Treasures Museum to my castle location in Britain. The castle location is just East of Britain.

A live long UO dream of mine has materialized in owing a castle! :)

The prior spot in Rivenmyst Village has a rune marked on the plot as long a it remains you can get to the new spot from there. There are runes in the basket in the inner courtyard so grab one and recall directly.

Hope to see you call there taking in the runes and seeing the rich history of Tokuno! There will be more exhibits from Britannia's history on the lower level coming forth in the next few months.

The first floor is the rune library in the middle:

Castle Keira Museum (used to be called Tokuno Treasures Museum) is upstairs with "guide markers" taking you through the tour with books along the way):

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations on the castle Keira! I toured the new place and I think its great! Thanks for the rune! -- El.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Hi ya friend !!
OMG you moved again hehe....
Hope to see you in game really soon and the new location is great !!