• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lady Fleabag nets the Siamese!

F

Flippers

You have no idea how hard this fish is to catch for me. I can catch two Holey Mackerels in the time I usually get the Siamese Cat Fish.

My fishing uber Lady Fleabag started from Zippetyham and worked her way up the districts, almost hitting the F-district before FINALLY getting the stupid fish (that's 80 fish per district, excluding the inaccessible NR).

I think there must be a factor with rods. This was the hardest time I've had with this, and she's been using a twig rod. Despite what they say, the bigger rods might make catching these easier. ie: It's POSSIBLE but not as likely.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woohoo!! WTG!

I always had a hard time finding this one too.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG! You go by district? I am in awe. All playgrounds per district?

No wonder I've been stuck at fishing forever. I upgraded rods asap before I read that I wasn't supposed to do that.

I just try to fish a bucket at a time in the playground I'm at. Nothing as diligent as going per district. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

LOL at the green duck. Cute!

S

SSniffleslam

On my oldest account (2+ years old), I still have yet to catch everything....call me lazy..."mom" has only caught 65/70...Sally Sniffleslam is sitting at 62/70...and the rest are somewhere in the 50's....

L

Little Sadie

Siamese was easy for me. Don't get me started on that stinking Baby Grand. It took me weeks and hundred and hundreds of buckets before I finally got it. I have no hope for the Grand piano. LOL! WTG on your fish! How many fish left to go?

F

Flippers

LOL smusher got two baby grands trying to get the florence. First time that one was tough.

With the toughies I do one bucket per district, then change districts. In this case I had to run into Elm.

L

Little Sadie

LOL smusher got two baby grands trying to get the florence. First time that one was tough.
Grrrrr. It took me so long to get that fish I don't think I'll ever get the Grand. LOL!

G

Gracie07

I was so happy to just get the holey mackeral. When i told my friends they were like "oh i already have it" I feel like im so behind in fishing! I dont think ill ever get past 61 fish!