• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ladies and gentlemen of Legends, you have a new Moderator

L

Lord Urza

I am honored and privileged to join the stratics team, and serve the legends community!

Thank you Megdalene, and Petra for making me feel welcome, and all your assistance thus far, and in the future.
And thank you Legends for all these years of fun, and friendship!
LORD URZA

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome Aboard!!!

*starts filling out paperwork for vacation request*
;)

S

Sorcon Gartius

You guys have it easy..Back in my time, they needed like 5 moderators to control me, Omnicron, Sir Lord Gold and the bunch...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and an admin or two =>

we were a unruly bunch...

but, that was back when these forums were actually fun and had 3 new pages of posts a day! now it takes 3 weeks to get maybe ONE new page.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Urza!

Oh boys..Omni..Sorcon...come on back..give it a go! Our mods can deal with you guys.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Oh....Lovely....Someone else to tell me I'm not allowed to post this and that on the forums :p.

Gratz Bro, good thing you're already crazy so there's no worries of the job driving you to such :p.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome Urza!

Oh boys..Omni..Sorcon...come on back..give it a go! Our mods can deal with you guys.
Ahh back in the day though you had mods who would let you actually have a discussions about everything. Never had to worry about bans or infractions unless you were clearly outta line. They want to keep the forums "uncluttered" but all that does is kill the forums themselves.

Ill say it here and now, SORNA was the best MOD we had...well her and Rhoads!

L

Lord Urza

Thank All, trust me there is nothing I want more then to see the forum robust and active.
I promote all productive discussions and hope to see, and take part in plenty of them!
( Im just here to make sure those dicussions stay on topic, and within the Rules of Conduct)
Too shay Tov, I was crazy enough allready to agree this job :mf_prop:
*Oh Great, now Uriah is going on a vacaction lol*

A

Annienox

Congrats! That is an honor indeed! I try and get in here once a week but as we all know rl doesn't always allow what we want. Oh well, atleast I can get in here once in awhile!!!

L

Lord Urza

Hey! Why couldnt Cru have been the milk maid?...what was #12 anyhow?
I Gusse ill have to just try to live this one down with you guys haha :mf_prop:

S

Sorna

Wow! Congrats!

Breathe deeply, and don't forget the fireproof underwear... - )

L

Lord Urza

I wont get in your way of having fun, feel free to kick that patch of ground all you like......but please refrain from kicking any other patches of ground as you have allready damaged that patch of ground....and we dont need all the ground around here all kicked up!! hehehe