• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Lack of pvp action?

N

neroallkill

Well a quick view of the current pvp on baja seems too be dead. So in good faith and in the greatest of all sportsmanship i offer a gentlemanly challenge too any player on baja who has a desire to pvp! Hopefully all the reds or blues for that matter; Basically anyone who has a desire too pvp, i offer my self as a willing opponent too anyone. Come on you know its why you keep playing. But im back baja.

PS. ne one have any helms too sell. So tired of the trash can lid my char has. And need a new one...

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will find a series of three Dueling Pits at the Skara Brae Faire Ground in Felucca.

Those structures might be advantageous to someone wishing to engage in Games and Gladiatoral Blood Sport.

N

neroallkill

K....
So wut has happened to baja?
where is h2o? wut happened 2 them fellars?
wheres mistress redline, raptor, mr n mrs battery?
and of course...

WHERE IS RUKU?!

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
h2o by the brit graveyard is all gone. one member is still active in one of the top three guildes. redline is with si, the rest im not sure bout.

N

neroallkill

Playing with h2o was fun. Id love it when someone would attack one of them; and, while the opponent was occupied with an h2o pvper, id slip in and knock em off there mount then it was over for whatever cartel or SI member who fell into a: "Temporary delusion of granduer" for actually thinking that a 1v1 battle with an h2o member; was winable.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Playing with h2o was fun. Id love it when someone would attack one of them; and, while the opponent was occupied with an h2o pvper, id slip in and knock em off there mount then it was over for whatever cartel or SI member who fell into a: "Temporary delusion of granduer" for actually thinking that a 1v1 battle with an h2o member; was winable.
lol so let me get this straight ... the 1vs1 would become a 1vs2 because you would get involved ?

N

neroallkill

*pokes thread with a stick*

whew this thing is really rank.

cmon bud this thing has been dead for quite awhile now...