• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LA Faction Action

G

LA is boring we all know

To live it up a little going to take a idea from Atlantic and do our own factions.

VaMp will be splitting up into 4 teams [TB, CoM, SL, Minax] and doing factions.

Anyone else is allowed to join, will be starting within a week or two.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you offering training to trammys? I've always wanted to learn PvP, but any time I've tried I just got my butt handed to me... sort of lost interest after a while, lol.

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know how to die , and I am very, very good at it. As matter of fact I think I can die in record times ;-)

G

i was under the impression that someone was already running factions ...the vendors are out all the time...so who exactly is running all the factions now. I was thinking about joining a faction just for S&G but wasnt sure who was running what.

I

imported_Az of DSR

Ive always been fond of Skara Brae whichever one that is

*Goes back to tram where I have a clue*

G

Crimson, we are currently planning this still, will let u know soon.

Az you trammelite stay in tram, skara has no faction u turd.

G

Ohhh! Legendary Dirtnapping! Here I thought I was the only one admitting to it!

C

Chango Pelon

I ran in Minax on Baja for a bit, kept forgetting I was factioned and go into town. Most funny.

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Easiest way to learn pvp is to pvp.. dieing is part of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be surprised how fast constantly dying and reading snide remarks can have an impact on one's desire to learn something. :p

O

OptPrime

This is an encouragment for non pvpers to give it a shot. Usually people wont trash talk, unless trash talked first.

Give it a shot, worst case scenario you dont like it, you quit faction and stay in tram or luna, or wherever and in 7 days you are out.

It should be a lot of fun, and it may get some of you that spark you needed to give pvp a permanant shot