• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Kyronix Will this be changed?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a question for you, please answer.

Will the new cooking apron be able to be worn or be able to be altered for gargoyles anytime soon?

Last edited:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The green tea one I can help with. If you go to preparations, down the bottom of that first page, you'll find a 'green tea' option. Use that to make the traditional bowls. If you need exceptionals, settle in, cos it's gonna take a while!

(To make green tea you need the baskets of green tea from Zento. The ones you buy from the inn/tavern keepers in traditional oriental clothing.)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The green tea one I can help with. If you go to preparations, down the bottom of that first page, you'll find a 'green tea' option. Use that to make the traditional bowls. If you need exceptionals, settle in, cos it's gonna take a while!

(To make green tea you need the baskets of green tea from Zento. The ones you buy from the inn/tavern keepers in traditional oriental clothing.)
Thanks for the info,
I was using "green tea" to fill my order and it was not being accepted. I did not think to use the green tea basket..doh..:p..I will give it a try

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am quite sure Kyronix get's the first tag. Don't tag them to often, they may be flooded by notifications. I would tend to ignore thoose notifications.

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am quite sure Kyronix get's the first tag. Don't tag them to often, they may be flooded by notifications. I would tend to ignore thoose notifications.
So, he's ignored it for 15 day's and you're telling Sinder to be careful, or he'll ignore it More?? @Kyronix free bump and extra Tag Sinder

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then perhaps he/they should make a quick, couple word response. An simple acknowledgement, such as "We're working on it, fixes soon!", would go a long ways to making people happier.

The silence after a publish drops, especially ones with the issues discovered in this one, is grating. We still don't even know if the broken BODs are going to be fixed, and the publish dropped twenty days ago.

Rushing on to the pet publish, or making it appear that's what they're doing, is fairly awful.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hate to say it but it's December... and they take a full month or two off... What Kyronix and Bleak have been doing I'm sure is on their own time...

It's always been that way.

They won't start actually "doing" things till Feb.

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hate to say it but it's December... and they take a full month or two off... What Kyronix and Bleak have been doing I'm sure is on their own time...

It's always been that way.

They won't start actually "doing" things till Feb.
Then one of them should have 10 seconds to Type "we'll look into it" ??

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like to have as much information as I can before answering a question so I can give you the fullest response. Sorry for the delay in answering. This (along with a host of other bug fixes related to BODs) are slated to get fixed in Pub 96.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like to have as much information as I can before answering a question so I can give you the fullest response. Sorry for the delay in answering. This (along with a host of other bug fixes related to BODs) are slated to get fixed in Pub 96.
you do realize that if you don't at least say "we are looking into it" that we as a collective will put on our foil hats and be 100% sure that the sky is falling and you know where Hoffa is buried, right?

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Usually in our company we have a bingo drawing machine with numbers of bugs in it. Each week we make a new drawing...

Ah noooo, just kidding, or ?

Nice to see bugs wil be fixed...

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I vote for ether more berries to drop or a Tribal Berry Tree as a Cooking Reward ... when your hunting and others too it makes for very limited resources and angry players