• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ Kyronix: Bug on Traders Quest: NPC only sells Longsword , not Long Sword

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A mistake in writing or programming? Vendor sells Longsword - Box will only accept Long Sword. Please fix this bug soon. Tradersbox will not accept this item.

And there's another bug i found this morning. If you got a Traders box before Serverdown and than fill the box being back, the minister would not accept the box although it takes the right items. Would be kind, if you also have a look about :)..

Mene

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a Long Sword npc item. And there is the more common Longsword. No bug, that item does exist.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@ Orgional Farimir:
Sure we've bugs in UO ;) we have beetles to ride and tame and rune beetles to tame - so no longer tale tales ;)

@Klapauc:
Oki, that NPC must be new or I haven't detected yet. Would you plz so kind and let me know which NPC sells Long Sword :). I only know the blacksmith NPC selling - but even Longswords ;).

Zerbee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a glitch, if you go to the blacksmith NPC the "long sword" is right below the "longsword" It has a different graphic as well.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Not a glitch, if you go to the blacksmith NPC the "long sword" is right below the "longsword" It has a different graphic as well.
Yup... :smile2:

Longsword.jpg

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@ Piotr and Zerbee: THX.

Playing nearby 14 years now and never see any difference . Too much items in this game :rolleyes: