• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KR screeny's of kirins, cu's, nm's and ice worm please! :D

• Thread starter Eric Forman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

We've not done this in awhile and with all the tweaks & improvements, I think it's high time we did it again. Okay, and remember, you asked for this!!

I've used the stables at Skara Brae since there is a lamp post right there to aid with perspective and for gauging size since I've zoomed in on the pets.

KR Valorite Blue Cu Sidhe

KR Blaze/Fire Cu Sidhe

KR Shortmane Mare (left) and KR Pure Black Longmane Mare (right) - no discernable difference. I miss my chubby shortmane.

KR Unicorn - I have no ki-rins and my lone male tamer recently treated himself to a sex change purely because female elf is the easiest to kit-out for armour.

KR Giant Ice Worm. Hopefully they'll add the Giant bit one day, though it's not exactly a pressing issue. I think they're kinda cute the way they are.

KR default Grey Hiryu (tri-toned and not very grey)

KR Poison Green Hiryu (one toned, needs some love, but again, cosmetic only)

KR Reptalon (yes, some of us really DO keep, train & actually USE them!) I actually like the look, however, the perma-flapping thing really, really needs to go. *grips own hair* Flutter?! How do I make it stop?!

KR Rare Colour Parrots, all except the teal that continues to elude me. (fun pic only - but, again, make the flapping stop!)

2D Pet Transfer Crate (purely because it's just so darn cute)

I forgot to snap my poor little bake kitsunes. Someone will post one, I'm sure. And just be jolly grateful I spared you my giant rat & other assorted fun pets...

G

(dunno how to make the flapping stop im sorry!!)
Erm
Here's some fun pictures I've taken (I am big on just making collages so bear with me?)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

I actually like the look, however, the perma-flapping thing really, really needs to go. *grips own hair* Flutter?! How do I make it stop?!

[/ QUOTE ]
There is the option in KR to turn off idle animations. Can't remember where it is, but it is in the graphics or UI options somewhere.

J

JoyousGard

<blockquote><hr>

however, the perma-flapping thing really, really needs to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this doesn't always work on my dragon, but right after a kill he is kind of "in flux" so if I issue a command (all stay, all follow me) he will tuck in his wings and walk around following me obeying commands until the next all kill.

This works, I feel, like 60 percent of the time or so.

G

But that turns off all idle animations

And Joyous: that only works in "2D"