• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] KR features which should be enabled again

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last few weeks i read more and more people complaining about lost features of the KR client not only the lost KR graphics also many interface elements are lost now.

But it should be easy for the Devs to intigrate them again.

Iam for:
- Animaloregump
- Craftingmenu
- Housemenu
- Gatemenu

i am of the opinion the whole ggsystem should be reverted it gives the interface a more modern and equal looking style, but this is much work, many gumps were broken or never be intigrated, i think i spend many hours to fix broken GenericGumps, but it also has its positive effects. Maybe a cooperation of modders and Devs is possible here, that it is possible to switch from the new (old) GGsystem to the new LUA based GGsystem for each gump.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/Signed

The KR gumps, while being modern and generic, were far more functional.

Honestly, the 2D gumps are ugly and extremely dated... and are quite jarring in the EC.

2D people don't like the EC for a multitide of reasons, gumps were not one of them.

V

VorteXPete

I miss the friends option to see when there online and the modable pet lore gumps!

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the crafting gumps in KR I really, really liked how 'make max' and 'make x amount' options were right there on the first page.

In EC you have to use the sub menu for the item you want to make.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Personally I would like to see ALL KR UI features that were pointlessly and needlessly stripped out of EC returned to the UI.

C

Cloak&Dagger

I agree with all of this. Specially with Dermott. I still can not fathom why they even changed the gumps....I suppose a toggle to have the classic gumps might be an easy middle ground, for anyone who would actually want to be limited.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just give me back the freaking housing gump.......

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!:sad3::sad3::sad3:

F

Fink

/agree

What it looks like is this:

"We don't want to put a lot of effort into the enhanced client in case it fails like the last one."
"Why did the last one fail?"
"We didn't put enough effort into it."

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see the spell effects back..i mean, take a look at poison field for example..in EC you can actually count the pixels.