• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] KR Crafting gump?

J

Jermosh

I thought the KR Crafting gump was a great addition to that client. But it seems they are useing the 2D gump and we dont have the same abilities as in the KR one, like being able to make a certain amount of an item, or being able to make all. Or am I not finding it?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
From the Stratics House of Commons:

Question:Another crafting question: Will the crafting menus (2D & SA) be getting the "Mark as Quest Item", and "Make Number" options, that were present in KR? If so, any ETA?

Bleak: We’ve made some improvements to the original crafting gump in Stygian Abyss. When the expansion is released players will have access to these options in both clients.

Draconi: I should mention that the only reason you don’t have the updated crafting functionality when we released the SA client beta is because it’s actually server-based code, which won’t come out until we release SA.

http://www.uoledger.com/stratics-house-of-commons-hosts-live-qa-with-uo-team/

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has been mentioned before.
As per Draconi's information in the Stratics HoC chat, the crafting gump with 'make number' option etc is server side code, not client code, therefore we have to wait for the expansion. However it will then be in *both* clients.

J

Jermosh

Sweet, thanks for info. I was away for a month long vacation and need to catch up. Other then the graphics I am loving it so far.

A

Adam Randall

As per Draconi's information in the Stratics HoC chat, the crafting gump with 'make number' option etc is server side code, not client code, therefore we have to wait for the expansion. However it will then be in *both* clients.
So why does it work for KR right now, if it is server code?