• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Konjiki is banned from duel talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U have no right to talk about duels in any way shape or form, mr wanna be gank squad. Tonight guy gardner and stash are fighting 1v1 for about 3 mins.. I stay in my house and don't interfere. cuz it is a duel.. This wasnt a guild fight, it was one guy outside a house fighting another, no one else was there. Guy starts to get low and in pop not one, not two, but four uhoh.. and theres konjiki, talkin bout everyone wanting to gank and no one wanting 1v1s, well stash did and konjiki ganked lmao. I get the feeling u are kengo, who almost got killed by me and then called in another to gank me.. sounds like its ur tactics.. 12 year olds i tell ya!

S

Spector_Napa

U have no right to talk about duels in any way shape or form, mr wanna be gank squad. Tonight guy gardner and stash are fighting 1v1 for about 3 mins.. I stay in my house and don't interfere. cuz it is a duel.. This wasnt a guild fight, it was one guy outside a house fighting another, no one else was there. Guy starts to get low and in pop not one, not two, but four uhoh.. and theres konjiki, talkin bout everyone wanting to gank and no one wanting 1v1s, well stash did and konjiki ganked lmao. I get the feeling u are kengo, who almost got killed by me and then called in another to gank me.. sounds like its ur tactics.. 12 year olds i tell ya!
OK! Couple facts here. First off they were fighting at yew gate. second off it was during a peak hour of PvP(i am going to assume u know what that is) on a SATURDAY NIGHT. thirdly guy gardener didnt call for help or anything so dont go thinking we showed up magically because your friend thinks he redlined the guy he was fighting. Fourthly and let me stress this point the most, it was right beside YOUR house, meaning you PvP from a house so YOU no longer have any right to talk about me at all. Fifth, Kengo SamuraiPie hasnt been on the chesapeake shard for over half a year, and even then your fight with me was at the gate and not a duel, and you probally dont remember the stealthers attacking me(because they were attacking me and not you) and since then you havent said sweet **** all to me for an actual duel. Sixth and final statement 2 a board warrior like you is that i will gladly duel any character you have at any time you want you can even call in a reporter for it(although i dont recommend it because it will be very very embarrasing for you)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I must agree 12 years old.... *LOCK* :thumbdown:
And for a general warning to everyone. Don't ever write something like this outside of the PvP section.

Status
Not open for further replies.