• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOL Library Saved - To Be Reset Up

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good day everyone,

As some of you are aware KOL Library owned by Gina Rare fell this past Monday.

The runebooks were recovered by E|M (Elen'Mar) Guildleader Talishara who will be resetting up the library either in Luna or at the guild castle HQ nearby where the former KOL library was.

I will keep you posted but just wanted to let everyone know the library was saved.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FEB 9TH UPDATE - the KOL library has been started to be reset up at our guildleader Talishara's house now in Luna (across from Rage Pain Hate's vendor house and beside Blazehammer's in south luna).

I do have a rune to it on my library floor as well as in the new runebooks I'm selling which have runes to all the other existing libraries in Lake Austin as well : BITE in Malas, Crazy Joe's replica outside east Luna City and Genesis Archives in Luna City at the east gate but basically it is located west of my vendor house and go west almost as far as you can and it is the 2nd house in facing the south wall (look for vendors on the top floor).
============================================

Good day everyone,

As some of you are aware KOL Library owned by Gina Rare fell this past Monday.

The runebooks were recovered by E|M (Elen'Mar) Guildleader Talishara who will be resetting up the library either in Luna or at the guild castle HQ nearby where the former KOL library was.

I will keep you posted but just wanted to let everyone know the library was saved.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you E|M for saving this LA landmark. I look forward to hearing more of the reset!

-- El

T

Talishara

Why thanks guys!! I know KOL had to have worked extremely hard to mark each one of those books. I still have about 40 more books to put out. It's coming along pretty well, and I'm excited for everyone to be able to enjoy using them again.

Tali
(Elen'Mar E|M)

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Have a scribe and if I can help in any way PM me here or give me a yell in game....Have lots of rune books to just about everything...
Thanks E/M for saving the wonderful library :)