• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Know Your Chesapeake History, WINNERS LISTED

T

TheGwy

Know Your Chesapeake History, and you could win 10mil Gold....
I will give 1mil Gold per correct answer
each question can only be answered once, first one to answer the questions corerctly wins the gold for that Question

This Contest is for people of Chesapeake Only, Winners will need to meet me on a fully made char, newly made characters will be denied the gold

Answer all 10 correctly and the the first to do so, I will give you an extra prize...

1. Name The 2 Colors True Brit WarHorses Used to be Answer Purple & Gold by pikon198 PAYED
* 2. How Many "A Jolly red Hat" exist? Answer 2 by LordWillieNelson
3. Name all the SkyFire Quest Items. Answer Smith's Hammer, HammerPick, Mace by Lady Katherine PAYED
4. Who won 2nd Place in the Last Chesapeake Olympics for Tailoring? Answer Lady Katherine by TheDeacon PAYED
5. The Shadows of Britain, where did they Reside? [coords] AQnswer [5-16 N, 27-4 E] by pikon198 PAYED
* 6. An overwhelming sense of peace fills you, where do we find this? Answer is Aryslan Pond by Merik ONN
7. I see "Old Blank Sheets of Paper", where am I? NO WINNER
8. What happened in 1997? Answer UO went Live by QueenZen PAYED
9. Name a Haven Quest/Event Area Destroyed by EAMythic NO WINNER
10. Where did empty jars spawn? Answer Shame Level 5 by Gowron PAYED

Send Answers VIA PMs [Private Messages]
I will take stratics time stamps to determine who answered first

Gold and Prize Donated by Luna Bazaar & Moi's Toi's Rubble Museum

G

**smiles**

Well at least ye had answer or answers for something...me own mind went utterly...blanketh & I couldst not answer a one of these...yet.

P

pikon198

i answered three, im pretty sure about all of em too so it should be kool!

T

TheGwy

Congrats to all our Winners so far, 2mil still up for grabs, we will be holding Know Your Shard Questions Weekly, open to my Fellow Citizens of Chesapeake.

7. I see "Old Blank Sheets of Paper", where am I?
9. Name a Haven Quest/Event Area Destroyed by EAMythic

G

I got one
meh !

#7 is buggin me cuz I know, I should know that one.

G

**smacks him**

I missed the TB pony colors by one color ............. I got the harness color wrong.

Yeh welllllll WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK pirate...maybe my brain be more awake then & I shall duel ye on responding to his challenging brainteasers !

P

pikon198

Arrr, we shall see your highness!

Wonder what that old blank sheet of paper is from though, im pretty sure i came across the same thing in my travels. As for the haven quest/event area im stumped...

wonder when i can collect me gold HARHARHAR!!

T

TheGwy

HINTS:

7. I'm in The Aryslan Area

9. I'm Under a Certain Lake in Old Haven, that has now been erased by EAMythic

G

Same here even with all the clues for 7 and 9 ... the braincells come up blank.

D

dhekke

i took the hint, looked up where Aryslan used to be...
walked that area for 4 hours, a gorgoyle came inside one house and killed my horse, almost died 2 times...
and still haven't found these sheets of paper...

And I didn't even do it for the money, I'm just very curious!

G

I actually remember SEEING them the papers *ages ago* I believe, but, yeh memory cells have deteriorated on some things entirely till just fragments and bits and pieces remain sometimes. And unless I would actually run into some thing or another again if still existing, it may remain faded memories whatever it may be.

Sorry that ye mount ended up, expired, I never was fond of gargoyles. I once had a lovely large marble due north of Compassion once upon a time, and those terribly moody gargoyles just flew in the balcony arch. I had to slap up easels and everything just to create a barrier to try to stop the fly by killings of myself in my own home. I moved eventually. meh ! I no longer build any home near gargoyles and reapes they just do not like me ! I am not too fond of them either !

T

TheGwy

Ok, Here are the Answers for Last 2 Questions, I will contact all winners tomorrow, also fixed one answer & winner also.

7. I see "Old Blank Sheets of Paper", where am I?
Fel: 94-44N, 144-33E

9. Name a Haven Quest/Event Area Destroyed by EAMythic
Under the Lake in Haven, on the Southern Island, was a Seer Quest Location
Sunken Ships, Spider Webs, Coccoons, Creey Little Place but will be Missed.

D

dhekke

I saw that house yesterday!
but i didn't go in

damn you sheets of paper!

and now chesapeake is down

T

TheGwy

Still trying to reach people that I havent met yet, been trying past few days will no luck, ICQ or PM me asap 8699776

G

I have mine winnings ! *smiles*

I was actually hoping I could finally blow a million on a captured essence to make hovering wisps. Then I looked again at the recipe and it takes 4 of those for one darn hovering wisp ............ *sigh* I guess I shall continue to enjoy making those on test to decorate my home/s there with since the gods give us so many ingredients for nothing there enabling me to do an entire patio, full of hovering wispies.

One fine day though...land permitting *laughs* I shall again own maybe a larger large plot on Moonglow to make hovering wisps and hense a memorial to our surviving the evil darker wisps invasion upon Moonglow. And a dedication to the bright whiter wisps whom I think try to teach us, but we oft fail to fathom wisp speak to us, when they try to communicate to us anywhere in the lands where they fly and come upon us mere mortals.

There should be a large house there *no room* but if there would be a large house that depicts all the invaders that hath tried to destroy Moonglow. Ophidians, ophidians that came with ants and terrathans and beyond and tried to destroy the island. . to no avail we still THERE alive and well !
*unlike Magincia frowns*

L

LordWillieNelson

I'll try to get in touch with you tonight to collect mine. My computer has been on the fritz since last Monday and I just got it going again yesterday.