• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Know Thy Enemy!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Know Thy Enemy!

Know Thy Enemy!
As written by the GM of NOOB the Lady Tanager.

This is my take on the event:
View attachment 65380
In retrospect, it wasn't terribly complicated. We were told that the source of the attack at the Council Meeting was tracked to an island, where unspeakable things were being done to the wildlife. So we went to investigate. Fire Island was infested with relatively strong soulless beings and animals. We were meant to start killing these beings, and when enough had been slain several bosses would spawn (champion spawn style event).
View attachment 65383 View attachment 65381
However, there was immediate fighting out of the gate as players...
Read more about this article here...

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*blushes*

If I'da known it was gonna be quoted for an article, I woulda left out my personal opinions and checked my grammar! haha I am flattered tho :) I always enjoy your articles, and I'm glad my lil essay was considered worthy.