(Player News) Knights Rest Time Change

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Michigan
Starting next week, November 3rd the Knights Rest will be changing the time it will open. We will be moving to an 8 pm starting time. Hours of operation will now be 8 Pm est to 10:30 pm est.

This change is made to make it easier on our patrons who either have to work, or attend classes the next day.

As always, my thanks for your past and continued patronage.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
*cough* Aedon... think you meant that a to be a p eh? :D
Although if your going to start up at 8 am I may be able to make it more often haha.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Michigan
*cough* Aedon... think you meant that a to be a p eh? :D
Although if your going to start up at 8 am I may be able to make it more often haha.

Nah, I want you all there before you go to work.

*cracks Flutter's whip*

(thanks Thom)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Better watch out... you can hurt yourself flailing that thing about like that. Either that or Flutter will see you and hurt you... either way you better try and put it back real quick before she notices you have it haha.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
Michigan
Better watch out... you can hurt yourself flailing that thing about like that. Either that or Flutter will see you and hurt you... either way you better try and put it back real quick before she notices you have it haha.
*chuckles*

Indeed, either way, something is going to hurt me.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
Uhoh Aedon, looks like you got caught. I'm starting to think you wanted to though.