• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knights Rest Open tonight 9pm est

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knights Rest will be open tonight, with free drinks to all who come by. Any wishing to will also be given a tour of the new Aegis Bath House. Those wishing to use the hot tub should bring suitable bathing attire.

The Rest is located in the Glade of Aegis which is the first clearing south of the Yew Trammel Gate. The Tavern in neutral grounds and all are welcome within.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I couldn't attend this or the other event happening this evening. The darn time zone difference makes attendance difficult at times!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries, I had not know it, but there was a pre planned Ranger event so the Rest did not open. Gillian stopped by and I showed her the bath house.