• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knights Armor

Z

zeroshade

So... for the spring turnins we get 3 sets of armor.

The Sorcerers set gives Int Bonus, the Scouts set gives Dex bonus and the Knights set gives HP? Shouldnt the Knights set give Str instead of HP?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes since, because the rest give stat bonus why should it not give str instead of just HP?

Maybe because there is a STR cap, and they would rather put in HP so you get something rather then nothing if your STR is already capped out?

T

T_Amon_from_work

HP is calculated as INT(STR/2)+50, so - for example - 10 STR equates to 5 HP, whereas 10 HP is 10 HP.

I'd rather have the HP bonus.

Z

zeroshade

i dunno... i would rather have the str bonus thanks to curse and needing at least 95 str to wear the chest peices