• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Kirin and Unicorn

• Thread starter Goodoljoe
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Goodoljoe

Ok this may have been explained in detail but I dont find it so here goes my question,

why at 120 (LEGENDARY) ninjitsu,kirin and unicorn only got a 60smthings % chance to succeed (i managed to fizz it 5 times in a row).Yes we got llama/ostard form to run away which are way past 100% at 120 ninja..but whats the point of kirin and unicorn?Realistically who wanna use a spell at their skill cap that doesnt have much chance to succeed at all? In PvP its unthinkable to use ,and well ninjas dont particularly shine in PvM so wel rule that out..

Is there any ´´sekrit`` lore behind this or someone forgot to erase the high end forms from game and left them there half arsed?

:S

Thanks

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont think your right about it being such a low chance to cast at 120. One of my guildies uses Ki form exclusively and I don't think i've ever seen him fizzle.

I always thought wolf was the hardest to cast and at that, you rarely ever fail at 120.

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

ummm hello

unicorns make you immune to poison, which is one of the most common killers for skilled pvpers

C

CroMag1980

Personally considering how tough ninja is to 120 I find it a bit rude that the forms can fizzle, ninja is up there in the top 2 or 3 hardest skills to 120 - at the very least wolf should be 100% success @ 120.

The poison immunite comment is ridiculous given the existance of petals that are no means rare or difficult to acquire.

S

shadowking

actually at 120 u will fail kirin unicorn about 1 out of 4 at least some times more, i know i use it more then the other forms for the sta regen, i can usually out run any 1 this way. also the unicorn form only offers protection for the lesser poisons. deadly will still get you as well as lethal.