• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Kings Elite Guard Meeting Minutes - 6/2/14

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://stratics.com/community/threads/kings-elite-guard-meeting-minutes-6-2-14.316665/:

From the Desk of Captain Reeves:

The King's Elite Guard held a meeting last eve in the courtyard of Castle Blackthorn. For those Guards that missed the meeting here is a recap of what was discussed.

1. There are concerns of Orc's being in the city of Britain. Mainly they seem to be occupying the Castle Britannia. A Orc King has been spotted inside of the throne room, ranting that the castle belongs to orc's now. Guards were advised to dispatch any orc's on sight.

2. Governor Damian of Moonglow asked to make a statement. He has stated that while rioters were in Moonglow threatening himself and the city, only two of the Elite Guard responded to the call to arms. *Frowns*

To this I made it clear to those who attended the meeting, and this will be for those that did not. It is Expected of ANY that have joined the ranks of the Elite Town Guard to respond when a call for arms is given. You joined with the knowledge that it is your duty and responsibilty to uphold the virtues, to
respond and protect in times of need, your governor's, the citizens and the King. If you do not wish to do so, or can not fulfill these duties, then I urge you to take a moment and reflect if you truely wish to be in the Kings Elite Guard. Attending only the mishaps of the one known as Grindylow the Hag, does not constitute fulfilling your duties. Bless her in her own right. (OCC- this applies only if you are in game at the time of the Call to Arms)

3. I am pleased to announce there has been a Feluccian Branch of the Elite Town Guard added. Al Capwn is the first member to join the Fel ranks. Please be advised if he sounds a Call to Arms, all Guard should respond to the call as you would in Trammel.

4.Regarding the Rioter's of Moonglow and near Castle Blackthorn entrance. They have seemed to quieted down, but it it thought that they are waiting on the new election term and the outcome of voting to perhaps start up again. As before, Governor Damian and any other Elected official who is of the Gargoyle race will be protected from harm. They have chosen to make Britannia their home and will be treated as any other Britiannian subject.

5. The Elite Town Guard will hold a Training session at the end of the month. This will be to keep the guard sharp and on their toes. More information on this to be announced.

6. It was noted that Captain Jenkins (former commander of the Town Guards) seemed to be lounging along the banks back of Castle Britannia. After speaking with him, he expressed that he was enjoying his fishing trip and had no plans to return to service. As we spoke he also stated that he had heard of a wonderous fishing spot and was packing up as we spoke to journey there. I bade him safe journeys and saw him on his way.

This concludes the meeting minutes of the King's Elite Town Guard.

Signed:
Captain Reeves
Royal Advsior the the Kings Elite Town Guard
**Safe Journeys!**

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the update. I'da been there if it were possible.

OOC: it seems EA doesn't want my money (card has been declined yet again), and I'm starting to wonder if buying game time cards off a prepaid card is worth the hassle anymore. *shrugs* I'll probably come back, just because the entertainment value in harrassing Mama and Jo is worth it :p