• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kings Collection Code Invalid In-Game Devs Please Respond

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I purchased my King's Collection. Successfully applied code via account management page. Logged into the game and entered code via help menu/promotional code etc.

Got instant message saying:

PROMO_AGENT tells Razor_S-Edge: Promotion redemption failed: specified code is invalid. Please contact a Game Master if you need additional support.
That would be fine and all, but I don't have hours to wait for a GM to come, for a "chance" they can validate my code. Others are also having this issue. Can we get an official statement on the status of this please.

Thank you.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have half a solution ... you noticed the code in your email is one long unbroken string of letters and numbers? When mine was rejected with the error you mention, I had a brainwave and broke the code down into four character blocks, like most UO codes are, with - between them.

That's accepted, and I get the'request pending' message - but no items show up :(

Applied the code on account management first, that worked and I can now craft the collection stuff, just can't get the token items yet....

Last edited:

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have half a solution ... you noticed the code in your email is one long unbroken string of letters and numbers? When mine was rejected with the error you mention, I had a brainwave and broke the code down into four character blocks, like most UO codes are, with - between them.

That's accepted, and I get the 'request pending' message ... but no items show up :(
I also tried that, but it still didn't work since the last block of characters is 6 characters long not 4. I also tried breaking it up into 5 character blocks with the last having and extra character, still didn't work.

And now I am locked out of the promo code entry for giving bad codes too many times.

Last edited:

Gizmo28

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also tried that, but it still didn't work since the last block of characters is 6 characters long not 4. I also tried breaking it up into 5 character blocks with the last having and extra character, still didn't work.
I got it, its a block of 6, then dash, then blocks of 5 with dashes in between them.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that worked for me. I hope next time they don't make it that way.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All working here also. I like the box the deeds come in.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just copied and pasted the code into where it says "activate key"

Last edited:

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You apply it as is on the account management, no need for the dashes.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Went to account management. Chose one account to add code to from drop down. Opened activate key. Copied code in that white long box. Hit continue. Get error says security code. :(
You just copied pasted code in box hit continue and it added to list of features for that account?

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget to put the captcha security code in! It's the box underneath with the jumbled letters and numbers.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Account upgraded Noe code says invalid in game. I did 6 then -rest 5 then - . What am i doing wrong now? This is so depressing.

I think I am done trying to give these people money. Is always some issue. Even elections. I wish you all well.

Last edited:

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I purchased my King's Collection. Successfully applied code via account management page. Logged into the game and entered code via help menu/promotional code etc.

Got instant message saying:

That would be fine and all, but I don't have hours to wait for a GM to come, for a "chance" they can validate my code. Others are also having this issue. Can we get an official statement on the status of this please.

Thank you.

hello, see the last post of the Messana, work for me

orclord22

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got it, its a block of 6, then dash, then blocks of 5 with dashes in between them.
Thanks so much for posting this. I had the same problem, and dreaded the long waiting process which I know will span a few days. I tried the 6/5/5/5 format and it worked! Hurray!

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sort of makes you wonder about how many people just give up and don't know to search here for an answer.... Sad really...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There is a sticky thread up top that explains what the code bug is and how to fix it. No need to thread res.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8 posts... I think he just wanted to say thanks... Glad you found the thread, orclord22. Don't be a stranger here, ok?

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Sticky...

Some UO game codes are being sent formatted incorrectly.

Sent format: 4-4-4-4-4-4-2

Correct format 6-5-5-5-5