• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS King's Audience; 9pm Tuesday Oct. 14 2014

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Catskills EM website:

Tuesday, October 14th, 9pm – 10pm EST – Short Audiences with King Blackthorn
King Blackthorn will be holding short audiences in the throne room, for a period of one hour. There is no need to file a request ahead of time for this one.

also...

Sunday, October 19th, 7pm EST – Council of Governors Meeting
The next Council meeting. The King will be discussing recent events, including the raid of the Vesper and the need to better secure the realm’s roadways against bandits. Town Guard Captains are requested to attend.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Zuckuss.

As soon as I saw Stratics was back I posted a few updates - check them out when y'all get a chance.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a most enjoyable meeting, thank you Barnaby. (Goes back to plotting Blackthorn's overthrow)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this time, CoD will not be RP'ing (outside of Governor's Council and with the King himself) with any outside groups for the next few months due to RL issues among our members. We have collectively chosen to keep to ourselves, besides a few "happy" occasions such as Tavern nights, etc., for the time being. One of our members is going through a bitter divorce, another is dealing with some serious health issues, another one is traveling too much to have reliable internet, I am releasing a new software that has me working 70+ hours a week, among other things that are happening for us.

@EM Barnaby --- please excuse my absence from the audiences but I will be at the governor's meetings as needed until the end of my term.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Had a wonderful time even though I was late to the party!!! Can't wait to see the next coming months. It's going to get interesting.

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I had a good time last night, thank you, all. I look forward to interacting with you all in the future. Wonderful sports.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a fine time at the meeting and look forward to getting to the bottom of the existence of the current Blackthorn.