• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement King Blackthorn calls meeting with Citizens! 11/16/2013@ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Patience! I have several news reports to work on.

WildStar

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive me. I am eager for any and all news on Blackthorn; if he does not turn evil and run the country into the ground, Lindae has to pay me twenty dollars.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, you fool! I have to pay you ten dollars if he doesn't turn evil; I have to pay you twenty dollars if he doesn't turn out to be a transvestite.

Your hard-won savings are mine, Molokha!

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not doubt that the man has his peccadilloes but I am telling you that he is not a transvestite.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, what would you know? I'll bet that you've never even dressed as your own imaginary daughter in order to trick your house's oldest enemy into promising their firstborn son's hand in marriage to a woman that doesn't exist.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would you two stop shouting you made me kneed this batter for to long

now the scones will be all lumpy and is all your faults

for shame

:heart:

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused.
Not for the first time, I imagine.
EYYYY SUPERKEN

YOU HERO OF THE PEOPLE

LOOK, CHILDREN, LOOK GOOD AND HARD AT THIS MIRACULOUS CREATURE FOR HE IS TWICE THE MAN YOU COULD EVER HOPE TO BE. UNLESS YOU ARE FEMALE IN WHICH CASE HE IS TWICE THE WOMAN (OR SO I AM TOLD)

*embraces Ken, weeps with joy*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have no issues with any one in this thread. Yet... If you are here to take a Stratic's moderator to task in public, I am here to assure you this will not happen. If ya have no clue as to how to argue a case or claim that you are being singled out. PM any admin or Senior Mod.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no issues with any one in this thread. Yet... If you are here to take a Stratic's moderator to task in public, I am here to assure you this will not happen. If ya have no clue as to how to argue a case or claim that you are being singled out. PM any admin or Senior Mod.
(I... think there's been a misunderstanding here? SK and I are friends in game and this is how we interact all the time. I'm not disparaging him in any way.)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am not the total ass some may imagine me to be... *smiles* I will listen.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the assist folks, but yea, me and Molokha troll each other (and the shard) all the time.

She's adorable!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(I... think there's been a misunderstanding here? SK and I are friends in game and this is how we interact all the time. I'm not disparaging him in any way.)
Yes you are! Don't lie!
:yell:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I only said that because Aloooeeepallooooeee said that. Alouuueeee does not know how to not speak truths!
I've thought good and hard!

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only said that because Aloooeeepallooooeee said that. Alouuueeee does not know how to not speak truths!
I've thought good and hard!
Alouenikah's accusation was in regards to my claim that I am more attractive than that picture that he... devised.

You are correct, though, in that he is incapable of lying.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah lies all the damn time! I asked him if he could be trusted not to eat my breakfast while I ducked outside to bring the washing in, and he said "dohohoho of course leendeh i am not for to eat your toast is a naughty thing to do :heart: :heart: i am so fat" (paraphrased). Needless to say, I returned to find that my toast had mysteriously disappeared.