• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Killshots by pets should not give points or stat

L

Laf

As far as the complaints about speeders and speed programs.
STOP EATING CHEESE BURGERS. SAVE SOME MONEY AND BUY A COMPUTER!

I have been called speeder over a million times by now in the past three years.
How pathetic. UPGRADE, AND SIT THE F* DOWN!

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry there is no way you could fight a good tamer mage with any of those pets and win. I'm not talking about killing a dragon in the middle no where, I'm talking about you fighting a mage and dragon at farms or wrong ect.

T

Tasslehoff

just make it so pets can go in stat.we have np with killing super drags.drag slayer+chiv drag dies real fast

T

Tasslehoff

As far as the complaints about speeders and speed programs.
STOP EATING CHEESE BURGERS. SAVE SOME MONEY AND BUY A COMPUTER!

I have been called speeder over a million times by now in the past three years.
How pathetic. UPGRADE, AND SIT THE F* DOWN!
new comp check.great conn check.people with good conn and comp who run speed hacks i can't keep up with.maybe they call u a speed hacker cuz u are ???

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speedhacks are just getting worse and worse. Since no one is EVER banned for it everyone else just starts doing it.

I've had people admit to me in game that they run it and I've paged with a journal log and the next day they are still in game.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speedhacks are just getting worse and worse. Since no one is EVER banned for it everyone else just starts doing it.
No not everyone else starts doing it ban or no ban I won't do it. Simple reason is I won't overclock my pc for any online game. That is what I heard speed hacks do. If that is untrue I still wouldn't use one. Yes it is frustrating when your pc locks up crashes, and you lose connection, because someone is using one. If I started using one then I would be a lemming who follows the lemmings in front of me that might go over a cliff. Also just because nothing is being done about it right now doesn't mean nothing will be done about it in the future.

A

Arch Magus

No not everyone else starts doing it ban or no ban I won't do it. Simple reason is I won't overclock my pc for any online game. That is what I heard speed hacks do. If that is untrue I still wouldn't use one. Yes it is frustrating when your pc locks up crashes, and you lose connection, because someone is using one. If I started using one then I would be a lemming who follows the lemmings in front of me that might go over a cliff. Also just because nothing is being done about it right now doesn't mean nothing will be done about it in the future.
You tell 'em Michelle!

I will not be a lemming! :D

seriously, everyone needs to stops teh speedin' hax k?
It's hard enough competing solo without UOA....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been in vent with these people. They won't stop because they honestly don't view it as cheating. They think it's part of the game and since it's available to everyone that everyone is on an even playing field.

T

Turdnugget

just make it so pets can go in stat
Tassle, that's a good idea for factions... but you're still gonna have complaints about regular blue tamers. My guild isn't factioned, and we do champ spawns a lot... people will still complain about dying to a tamer there.

It's an uphill battle unfortunately.

The thing I love is that speeder programs are just about ALWAYS brought up with regards to any kind of PvP post...You'd think the devs would actually do something about it since it always comes up.

The server needs a speedcap, so that these 'overclocking' speeder programs don't give any advantage to a certain player.

To me it just goes to show that they suck so bad they resort to something to speed them up in game because they can't hack it playing at normal speed... because they die.

L

Laf

Sorry there is no way you could fight a good tamer mage with any of those pets and win. I'm not talking about killing a dragon in the middle no where, I'm talking about you fighting a mage and dragon at farms or wrong ect.
Like I said. using a mage I dont think I would have too much of a problem at all fighting any kind of Tank Tamer with those pets. The only one would be the mare, because they can jump on it, and time the fire blasts. Wouldnt matter if the tank was mage, towny, w/e

The only one I see posing a challenge is the Mare..

And I have been around for the Archer death drags, the cu-bushidos, etc. And I have never had a problem eliminating them inside the lil 8x8 faction room @ sl base. With faction traps laying around, and barrels blocking every 3rd move.. The only pet worth speaking of here is the Dread Mare.

L

Laf

new comp check.great conn check.people with good conn and comp who run speed hacks i can't keep up with.maybe they call u a speed hacker cuz u are ???
The difference is not so much hacks. Its gear.
I live in the corner part of my city.. its actually a very poor part of town. Theres two reasons for that. 1 Im cheap. 2. not many people are going to be messing with my connection. I have a M17 laptop, and Cable/optics for streaming.
If you live in a rundown ghost town, or out on a farm, or in the 5000 block with 90 neighbors running their 200 business computers, your going to have problems. Dont matter how much gear you get.
If your running a pentium 233, overclocked to 333, with cable/optics. Your Gunna have the same problem with someone running an M17 and dial up.
If you have warcraft, and stargate, and aoc, and 30 other games on your rig with 200mg space left, and 256 mem. your gunna have a problem. Lol

90% Of these morons complaining of hacks. Have 9 year old systems. with 3 dif types of mem sticks shoved in there. Running through a wireless router with 4 other links within the same household. as they are streaming ICQ VENT MIRC MSN UOAM ETC
They prolly havent opened it up once in the past 6 months to clean all the dust off of the Mb etc. They are so caked in **** you can hardly tell whats inside, you cough as you remove the cover.
Their phone line, telivision, and internet are all running through the same.

Its common sense. Fix all your bs, Still bad.. Than MOVE. Stop CRYING!
Ive lived in 7 different places with the same set of gear in the last year.
Im good now, but the one before this was the best. If someone wasnt living there now, id go back. JUST FOR MY CONNECTION.

Your either too obese, too lazy, or just too fkin stupid to fix your bs. So you cry away for months on end. /NO sympathy from me.

A

Arch Magus

Kill shots from pets should not put you into stat.
Agreed.

W

wee papa smurf

Its common sense. Fix all your bs, Still bad.. Then MOVE. Stop CRYING!
Ive lived in 7 different places with the same set of gear in the last year.
Im good now, but the one before this was the best. If someone wasnt living there now, id go back. JUST FOR MY CONNECTION.

Your either too obese, too lazy, or just too fkin stupid to fix your bs. So you cry away for months on end. /NO sympathy from me.
Yea lets all move to somewhere better where we can play uo a bit better

:gee:

L

Laf

Yea lets all move to somewhere better where we can play uo a bit better

:gee:

Or sit and boo hoo for months on end about your pathetic connection, after you've spent 2500$ on upgrades.

How stupid can you tards get? Its like HEY! IM LIVING IN THE CORNER OF AN APARTMENT RIGHT NEXT TO A COMPUTER CAFE!!! I SPENT $8800 ON MY COMPUTER AND CONNECTION!!! WHY AM I RUNNING SOO SLOW?! lol.

You have two choices. You can boo hoo and cry for 6 months (and if its that fkn bad.. you should MOVE!) OR you can MOVE! and be happy. Period.
If your not willing to take the step for a decent connection. STFU! SIT DOWN, AND STFU! Dont wana hear all your crybaby BS.

W

wee papa smurf

Or sit and boo hoo for months on end about your pathetic connection, after you've spent 2500$ on upgrades.

How stupid can you tards get? Its like HEY! IM LIVING IN THE CORNER OF AN APARTMENT RIGHT NEXT TO A COMPUTER CAFE!!! I SPENT $8800 ON MY COMPUTER AND CONNECTION!!! WHY AM I RUNNING SOO SLOW?! lol.

You have two choices. You can boo hoo and cry for 6 months (and if its that fkn bad.. you should MOVE!) OR you can MOVE! and be happy. Period.
If your not willing to take the step for a decent connection. STFU! SIT DOWN, AND STFU! Dont wana hear all your crybaby BS.
Thanks for the chuckle,

Iv never once blamed my connection or anything out of game for the way i play or lag, i dont cry about people being faster than me because i live on the other side of the world to most people i play with so i expect it, i dont cry at anything to do with uo (why would anyone?) so maybe you should sit down and see your psychiatrist and maybe start taking them anger managment classes again?

Forgot to add, i dont cry about cheaters because simply i dont care :talktothehand:

L

Laf

Thanks for the chuckle,

Iv never once blamed my connection or anything out of game for the way i play or lag, i dont cry about people being faster than me because i live on the other side of the world to most people i play with so i expect it, i dont cry at anything to do with uo (why would anyone?) so maybe you should sit down and see your psychiatrist and maybe start taking them anger managment classes again?

Forgot to add, i dont cry about cheaters because simply i dont care :talktothehand:
When I say you. Im generalizing. Im not speaking specifically of the LAST PERSON to post.
That should be obvious, Your the second person to take offence to my posts. as If i ran at you with an axe. laf.
I dont need anger managment. Anger managment is for people who are angry.
I suppose I could take some "Be more nice" classes, for all the beauty queens?

W

wee papa smurf

When I say you. Im generalizing. Im not speaking specifically of the LAST PERSON to post.
That should be obvious, Your the second person to take offence to my posts. as If i ran at you with an axe. laf.
I dont need anger managment. Anger managment is for people who are angry.
I suppose I could take some "Be more nice" classes, for all the beauty queens?
Well i suppose it was the fact that you quoted me that i took particular offence to what you where sayin :danceb:

Yea i would definitly advise some "be more nice" classes :D

L

Laf

Well i suppose it was the fact that you quoted me that i took particular offence to what you where sayin :danceb:

Yea i would definitly advise some "be more nice" classes :D
LOL> will do. /apologies (i dont rly mean it tho lol)