• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Killing Red Death in Bedlam

• Thread starter ElricAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

ElricAtlantic

I hope you don't all mind the newbie to the forums questions but here we go.

I am trying to finish the Convince Me Quest in Bedlam and can't manage to kill the Red Death.

I have two question:
1) What weapon is best for killing this with my Sampire/Swordsman?
2) What tactics should I use?

I am specifically looking for something that I can craft and imbue with my 120 smith/imbue Gargoyle.

I am currently using a halberd with Undead Slayer, HCI, DI

Any help is appreciated.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

You don't actually have to finish it as the quest's only purpose is to gain access to Bedlam which you already have at that point.

But an Undead Slayer Daisho is probably your best bet. Honor it, cast Consecrate Weapon, Arm Feint, hit it, Lightning Strike 3x, Feint again, Lightning Strike 3x, Feint agiain, repeat until its dead. If its attacking you before you get this far lead it while out of range and wait until you hear the breath noise, then run in with Feint.