• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Killing a Night Terror

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When the pet revamp began we had to do hit and run assaults on Night Terrors that did no damage to them.

Now that we have trained our pets we can actually kill them with pets that are scrolled up and skilled.

Was a fun fight.

upload_2017-6-6_0-23-35.png

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What was the loot like? Didn't think you could kill them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That guy with the green shield in the white robe ... that's me =^-^=
I see you WoD'n like a pro! ;)

Nice job! Don't you have to kill that for some quest?? There are still so many quests that I have no clue about :/

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not a quest. Just show up and die.

Sent from mTalk

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Have not killed any since the new loot stuff hit.. would be interested to know what it is like now. Killed a few shortly after they showed up and there was nothing worth taking off the corpse.

Not a quest. Just show up and die.
I was thinking there was a "Kill the night terror" quest along the lines of the "kill dreadhorn" quest... senility could be getting the better of me though. It would not be the first time nor the last ;)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of that for a book? No wonder I've never done the quest.

Sent from mTalk
Man I collect books, and I just need the first one of those three. I'll never get it. :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Man I collect books, and I just need the first one of those three. I'll never get it. :(
My friends and I did that quest just for the books it was a bear!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Armor and weapons like Navrey or mel loot. I grabbed a bunch of lesser arties for turn in points. No special loot.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It was good fun killing one... If anyone on LS wants to do the quest The whole chain is outline In the atlas rune book in north luna Serenity of wrath luna library( 2nd floor bottom left hand corner neon Yellow Book, I have it listed are Ter mur Snow globe chain) =^-^=

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was good fun killing one... If anyone on LS wants to do the quest The whole chain is outline In the atlas rune book in north luna Serenity of wrath luna library( 2nd floor bottom left hand corner neon Yellow Book, I have it listed are Ter mur Snow globe chain) =^-^=

Ugh its that quest. I cant get past the Simon game part.

upload_2017-6-6_16-26-41.png

I was bad at it as a kid.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friends and I did that quest just for the books it was a bear!
Those minions take a million years to kill, and are super hard solo even with provocation, and you have to kill so many to get what you need. :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Those minions take a million years to kill, and are super hard solo even with provocation, and you have to kill so many to get what you need. :(
I know it was horrible... and we had to kill the thing like 6 times to get a book for everyone as the one who loots it cannot trade it which was STUPID... and if you'd already turned it in then it was wasted.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Our archer-bard killed 82 of them (the minions of Scelestus) long time ago, according to her quest log. They were fun! Night terrors, not so fun... Did manage to kill a few for the quest but can't remember how, was certainly with a group..