• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kids say the darndest things!!!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To whomever made the chat channel tonight...Nice touch. Jealous much?
I LMAO'd for 10 minutes, I do have a sense of humor *grins*

I

IRS

Thanks... and hell no.. I thought it was well fitting, you see , I have a sense of humor too:heart:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... and hell no.. I thought it was well fitting, you see , I have a sense of humor too:heart:
I just seen the channel OMG you are truely obsessed! LOL Whats even funnier is you actually keep a character logged in to keep the channel open! Unfortunately you are bordering on harrassment with groundless accusations, but if it makes you feel better go for it! It only shows how childish people can be. Have a Great Day! *can't stop laughing*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive never had a stalker/worshipper before.
It's kinda a new cool experience ;)

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Jaw dropped when my son said "Those are my *****" when my son was playing Saints Row as a Kindergardner. My wife bought him the game ><

She no longer has access to my money ^^

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Someone is in dire need of attention? Lonely or what have you? But seriously no one is worth paging on no one listens to lunacy anymore they only find it comical. Enjoy!

I

IRS

LOL Someone is in dire need of attention? Lonely or what have you? But seriously no one is worth paging on no one listens to lunacy anymore they only find it comical. Enjoy!
Thats what I was thinking when I was reading your online legal wisdom.