• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Key stokes help

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What are the keys to get out of the full screen mode to see the task bar at the bottom of the screen? I had a friend that was told to use alt enter, and I killed the cat when I tried those keys and now my game is locked in full screen and I cannot see the task bar at the bottom of the screen

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the keys to get out of the full screen mode to see the task bar at the bottom of the screen? I had a friend that was told to use alt enter, and I killed the cat when I tried those keys and now my game is locked in full screen and I cannot see the task bar at the bottom of the screen
alt + enter is correct key to get out and in of full screen mode for the classic client.. not sure if ec is same as I don't use it. can also probably hit the windows key on your keyboard to take you directly to desktop.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can also alt+O and go into the eyeball tab and uncheck use full screen and then apply.

fullscreenoption.png