• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

kelmo

• Thread starter imported_dexdash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_dexdash

i think you just saved me from getting banned from stratics by locking that thread!

K

Kat SP

Sometimes all he can do is save us from ourselves! Glad I got here too late for it.

G

Well there i a new thread bye countlove that u can go get banned in lol just wow lol

I

imported_dexdash

careful after tonight kelmo might just have to lock siege forever

I

imported_dexdash

it will be like we are on the opra show with bannings. heres one for you and for you everyone gets one!

G

*smiles* It is gonna be a busy night. I hope you are all having fun somewhere. I will busy.

G

If the metal heats up too fast, keep a quenching bucket nearby.

-Skylark

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

it will be like we are on the opra show with bannings. heres one for you and for you everyone gets one!

[/ QUOTE ]

jerry springer more lik eit.

G

*smiles* Just doing my part to keep these forums safe.

As a note to every one. Keep the bull [censored] in game and take your chances with the GMs. Bring it here, and you will deal with me. Got issues with that? Read the RoC. Learn it and understand it.

There is also an email address there to complain about me. Use it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles* Just doing my part to keep these forums safe.

As a note to every one. Keep the bull [censored] in game and take your chances with the GMs. Bring it here, and you will deal with me. Got issues with that? Read the RoC. Learn it and understand it.

There is also an email address there to complain about me. Use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

*giggles* Sometimes ya just seem all kinds of sorta cute, when ya get all bossy like, well cept them times..ya aimin ye guns, at me *shudders* .. but I 'do try' to behave here. Ima feel like the Whoopie hyena atm, so Ima just... sayin...........

Oooh Mufasa ..............

G

Is this why dinosaurs became extinct? Too many weekends with high powered lasers in their laser tag games?

-Skylark