Keleks Luna Library

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hello, my library is located in the far north west corner of luna. I recently remodeled it. Rune library is now located on the 2nd floor. Vendors are all on the 1st floor inside and restocked. If you wish to rent a vendor there just let me know. Hope the library is of use to everyone, thanks.

G

Gunn4r

I use your library like CRAZY... VERY helpful! If you are looking for other book ideas, a fel mining book would be cool, like just a book to good mining spots, that have public houses for smelting, or just places with multiple caves. :)

How much are you asking for vendor spots? I might be interested sometime fairly soon.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Hi, yes I have tons and tons of resource books I still need to put out. I will work on that today. As for vendors, I will take 20k a week, it is a fairly busy spot with the library and such. Thanks for using library and ideas are always appreciated!

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Also, if you have a museum or another rune library let me know and I wil put your places in my books of rune libraries and museums. Ty