• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keira is back from the shadows

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the last Stratics forums crash that wiped out the stratics forums and accounts. I have decided with my return to adventure out in the Stygian Abyss I should re-establish myself here too.

Hello :)

-----
UO player since 1998 - LA player since the first the public open day.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
contact Petra (the head of UO Stratics) and she might be able to recover your old Stratics account data

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Welcome back my friend !!!....It is wonderful to see you in the game again...
If I can help, give me a yell....or is it whistle???....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Click on her name (Petra Fyde) in the moderators list for U.Hall, and then send her a private message.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any idea how we might reach her?
Thanks for asking this question. Because I tried to send a PM to the Name Basara which failed. Because of your question I now have a last name too. Thanks Muse and Basara. :)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was able to contact Petra, thank you Basara. Unfortunately, my account was one of the lost ones. So I will have to forge a new destiny on Stratics. :)