• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

keep posting on uhall in petball thread!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont let it be forgotten keep posting in there to make sure they know how much of a problem it is.... Thanks

its in all of our best interests... and by all i mean pvpers not pvters.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

game plays all kind of character sets. mages tamers fighters hackers. fix speedhackin on peeps than worry bout petballs

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happen to Puffy? None his threads this week have transformed into a I hate Puffy thread. He is going to have to drop your quote in his sig if this keeps up.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What happen to Puffy? None his threads this week have transformed into a I hate Puffy thread. He is going to have to drop your quote in his sig if this keeps up.

[/ QUOTE ]

na that gets pulled out frmo time to time and its still good for a laugh
its been there for awhile its not going anywhere

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

game plays all kind of character sets. mages tamers fighters hackers. fix speedhackin on peeps than worry bout petballs

[/ QUOTE ]

how bout we start with something realistic 1st, then ban all the speedhackers.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

it seems half the peeps complaining about petballs are the speedhackers themselves. insta-teleporting dragons is one way to fix speedhaxs.....

N

Nico-SP

LOL u sir are classic..do you write this stuff down before you post if not maybe you should try to then read it first because you sir fail at uo...

I

imported_Krystal

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I been saying this for months now, this game will never be balanced as long as EA does nothing to fix speedhacker and cheaters!!
fix them first and they will be amazed how balanced the game will get!

G

They did the put a server cap so u can not run any faster than the server allows you ... you can however cut corners faster bye adjusting the settings of your cpu

example set client in the task manager to Real Time... and adjust a few other things that will also improve your game play

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

cheers to krystal. she actually gets it. unlike others who dont seem to get it. probably because they are in the wrong 50%

I

imported_Goron

puffy, lets start disagreeing about something petball related in the thread that way we can keep bumping it up. my last post took me a long time to think of something to say without making it blatently obvious that i was bumping it.

P

pikon198

i can help you with that, i always find something un-useful to say to warrent a bump lol. But in return i need clicks under my sig to help my dragon hatch!