• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Keep / Field North of Minoc / Tramel

V

von Beck

Could someone give me a clue as to what this is worth? If I had to make a random guess I'd say 10-20mil. Is that anywhere near accurate?

If you're interested in buying it reply or PM me! I'd like to move this quickly if possible as I have some housing logistics issues (three houses, one account --- well two accounts, but the character on the second one isn't 15 days old yet so can't accept the keep! Although I'm hoping I can talk a guildmate into demolishing his small stone tower in Fel and holding the Keep on his second account.)

A

Azureal

Im not sure if youll get 10-20. 10 maybe, but that might be a longshot. The chick that owns the emporium recently had a Tram keep for sale, no spawn, 5mil. I almost bought it.

If you can convince someone to keep it for you, do so. Who knows when all that wonderful storage space might come in handy.

V

von Beck

In the end I gave it away to the first person I could find. Took ages to even find someone who wanted it. I figure with all the castles for sale here who's going to bother with a keep :)

V

von Beck

In the end it was one of your guildies that got it anyway :)