• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep fell just this morning!

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep fell just this morning. Fight still going on for plot or plots to come. Lets get some ghost cams out there to share the battle for this corner of our realm. Looks hot.

North side of Vesper road, by water, behind TDT town, Felucca. Northwest of their Guild House just a couple plots away. Surprised they aren't out there battling for it.

Still see a cannon out there and other stuff. Who will get what. Please share with pics.

Gramps

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hope you get to place, Penny. ^^

M

Mr hawk

My new best friend.

Hello everyone!

Everyone died.

Hot and Heat

FIGHT!!

From a keep turned into two plots.

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Outstanding photographs! I had to get off and running. How long did the fight go on before everyone could place those plots.

Either way, great work.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much are yall asking for the keep whoever got to place it. Or better yet how much for all the mini plots? lol

D

Dingas

I was able to grab about 100 decorative tiles, and 650k regs... I was stealthed, it was fun =) Had 2 friends come in and they lured the reds away as I hopped the regs away.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately since it was Thanksgiving Day most of my guild was not online to save our guildie's keep. Infact, only two people were on. The person who lost this keep has been wrapped up in a family emergency and wasn't even aware his account had gone inactive.

Was anyone who was there able to grab any soulstones or soulstone frags? I would be thrilled if someone could return those.

A great big thank you goes to Zach and Yum of Pain for returning the 12th year teleporter tile. That was really nice of y'all and I appreciate it.

T

Tazar

Sorry to hear about that Tiny. Family first - always, but loosing a keep really hurts. I hope that the important items will be returned.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That's the main reason I make sure at least a few folks in game have my phone number :D