• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Karma Gain past 24K Help

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to have hit a rough spot in gaining Karma past 24,000.

Most high end creatures are yielding 1-10 points in Karma (White Wyrms, Succubii, Lich Lords, etc). I have also attempted to run Trade Orders with the same results - 1-10 points.

I could really use some help in this quest/obsession to get 32,000 Karma.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clockwork Exodus boss encounter will get you to 32k. Everyone in my party but the necro chars got to max karma after 3 runs.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You actually don't have to "do" the encounter... you can just pretend your going to and soon as you do the rite and Dagger you get the points.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You actually don't have to "do" the encounter... you can just pretend your going to and soon as you do the rite and Dagger you get the points.
Wow. Really? That would make things so much easier. Gratitude to all of you. I am excited to attempt this.

Will I need three sets of keys?

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is 2 spots you can put the boss and kill him with a very small group(sucks to be the person who lures the boss to those spots).