• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Government Kal Vas Cri Mort

Hello friends,

I was in attendance at the Governors meeting last night and I was astounded by the actions of some of the leaders of our fair land! After a very long night of listening to lies and boring stories from the other governors the fair Kal Vas Cri Mort stepped up to the plate and told the truth about what is happening in our lands! Whatever is going on in Vesper must be addressed as soon as possible, and I think that Kal Vas Cri Mort is the one to lead us in that endeavour!!

Kal Vas Cri Mort for Queen!

*mic drop*

PS- the little migrant boy in attendance thanks you all being so nice to him.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The theory is sound... but is it correct? We don't know.

I find it disturbing at how easily everyone tosses accusations at their own countrymen (& women) without anything but fleeting evidence and lots of assumptions. Perhaps if we could all operate on the assumption that our countrymen are good and that the forces of evil are behind the corruption, murders, and other crime in our great land. I know for a fact that ex-Gov Cotton was the victim of an aggressive frame job and the majority of the citizens of our land were more than happy to believe the propaganda and hate on Cotton. Perhaps the forces of evil were afraid of such a powerful figure raising forces in Minoc. I know not. However, citizens of Britannia must stop the infighting and work together to raise above the petty squabbling and fight evil at its core.

There is evil in this land. Let us find it, burn it out, eradicate it forever.

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know for a fact that ex-Gov Cotton was the victim of an aggressive frame job and the majority of the citizens of our land were more than happy to believe the propaganda and hate on Cotton.
And where is your proof of said fact? I'll wait...

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we in a land where we must prove innocence? I thought the burden of proof was on the accuser.
No we are not. However, you are accusing an unknown party of an "aggressive frame job" which would then burden you, the accuser, to prove that there was indeed a framing.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm long gone, and the issues still wage on, what more proof do you need? Minoc is in complete chaos, where there was law and order, besides the late night "findings" from the friends of Kal Vas. The previous administration in Minoc was close to uncovering the truths, but were stone walled by multiple governors, and the sheepish public. The root of this evilness is deep, but in time all the truths will come out.
I, personally, still believe the evilness is coming from Jhelom or Britian. These large cities have tons of places to hide contraband. Paired with the main accusers coming from the association of the Governor of Jhelom, it leads me to believe they are in fact the root of this evil we wish to abolish. And let us not forget the legit trade deal findings. Minoc came in a close 2nd, where as only a handful of trades were completed by Jhelom -- how can a city run on that?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No we are not. However, you are accusing an unknown party of an "aggressive frame job" which would then burden you, the accuser, to prove that there was indeed a framing.
I am accusing no one. I am stating that evidence was planted and papers were forged. That is a fact. Whether you choose to believe that fact is up to you. Again, the burden of proof is on the accusers of Mr Cotton Eye Joe, not on him to prove his innocence. Although he might have theories on who is framing him in this situation, you hear that not from me. I have merely stated that Cotton is not to blame for the white substance incidents and that those who watch TMZ should not throw stones. Wait, what????

Er, you know what I mean. :)

I wish to see the good citizens of all the cities of Britannia to rally together and unite against the forces of darkness. If we continue to be rift with distrust, the enemy with destroy us one city at a time.