• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] kadana/shield/armor small auction

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
The auction will end Sunday Oct 23nd, 9pm eastern.
shields and armors reserve 20m/ weapon reserve 90m
1476638854909.jpg 1476855592963.jpg 1476855681597.jpg 1476855758576.jpg 1476855850913.jpg

Sir Swish

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So apparently this auction ends whenever you get a bid on something? Do you have unlisted buyouts? Can you list them? The end date is Sunday so I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting until Sunday to make bids.

Thanks

weipo0614

Seasoned Veteran
wops,sorry thats my bad! i apologize! cos there was no any bit on this post so i just think no people interested in these stuff, next time i will set that buy out, currently the kaTAna and tear shield have sold :/ apologize again! forgive me :)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Maybe a smart thing to do is post the private offers here so the people watching your post has a chance to bid as well. Shouldn't be hard for you since you want as much gold as you possibly can. You noticed I spend gold called me rich, so I assume if I placed a bid you wouldn't pull an item as fast lol.