• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

K*R... still around?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone from this guild posts here... have Sir Guildies message me with his email address... I just wanted to say hi after a long absence... thanks.

I

Ivan - MT

I saw a couple of their members around in the past month, believe it was at Skara bank.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K*R is all over the place lately. Not a day goes by when we don't see some of them on.

I'm sure you can still get in touch with Sir Guildies via ICQ.

S

Sir Guildies

It seems you have found him.
would be easier to icq me at 84769182
but my e-mail is [email protected]
( I wonder how many people who do not like me are going to sign me up for certain mail enhancement news letters)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
( I wonder how many people who do not like me are going to sign me up for certain mail enhancement news letters)
I wonder how many people would freely admit on public forums that they are in need of male enhancement!

haha you set yourself up on that one, Guildies. I couldn't help myself.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey bro... emailed you ... no icq atm ... no net at home... and i can't install it at the library...

btw he said mail enhancement not male enhancment... he just wants better mail from his post office box... snail mail is getting to him TIME TO GET IT ENHANCED!

B

Biske

My guess is none... your impact on the shard is on about the same level as Jessica Simpson's acting career.

S

Synyster Gates_MT

Biske is just mad because he got owned and died to a bunch of trammies at harry. LOL@YOU

C

Crow

I might not know as much about Jessica Simpson as some...but for someone who has maintained a guild, and a known presence on one shard for over 8 years, as well as my first GM way back in the day...I would say Guildies has had quite an impact.

Certainly more for the positive, which is much more then I could say for some.

B

Biske

Last I checked it was nearly 30 v 6... why would you even try to use that to talk smack? Especially considering guildies wasn't there. He isn't even a member of any guild that was there. Not to mention I personally walked away with a 25 stat. And I walked away with about a 2 to 1 kill ratio... admittedly low for me, but givin the sircumstances I cannot complain.

I'm proud of my guild for their performance in that harry. No other guild could have done what we did with 6 people. The only props I give out for that event is to my crew (and maybe armitage). They are an amazing group and the only ones who deserve any level of respect for that event. No other guild would even have attempted that. The level of valour, guts, and class that they have is second to none on this shard.

S

Synyster Gates_MT

yet none of this would have happened. You failed to raid except for the end, and one raider got a stat. you should feel accomplished. YoU "R" L337 S4UCE

C

Crow

Can someone remind me what RTLFC means? I should know this...but I don't, so :p

And Ori, is that first dragon wearing 8 eye blood ox Docs or 14?

B

Biske

yet none of this would have happened. You failed to raid except for the end, and one raider got a stat. you should feel accomplished. YoU "R" L337 S4UCE
One? Bro we walked out with nearly half the stats. You say in your own thread about it that you walked away with 13... who do you think got all the rest? We were facing 5 to 1 numbers. I have no complaints whatsoever with our performance. So yes, I do feel accomplished. When you can take on 30 of us with 6 people (not that we even have 30 in our entire guild), or 30 of anyone for that matter, THEN you can brag. Getting half the scrolls with 5x the numbers?

If anything I should be mocking you, but I am not because frankly you are a tram guild and I want you guys in fel. I want MT to do harrys, I want SI to step out of the guard zone, I want XV to take the 30+ people here that everyone is afraid of zerging the place. It may be hard for you guys to understand how I think, because we have very, very different attitudes about the game, but I welcome it. I genuinely love the thrill of the fight. I will fight any odds. Even guildies could attest to that. I have fought his guild with 6 or 7 guys alone dozens of times.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone remind me what RTLFC means? I should know this...but I don't, so :p

And Ori, is that first dragon wearing 8 eye blood ox Docs or 14?
Sara got your first question, as to the dragon, well he has big feet ya know, so I never really got close enough to look lol.

Ori