• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

K-D is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

talween

Knights of Dragonkind is recruiting players over 16, under only if accompanied by a parent. Most players are older ones, youngest at this time is 19.

K-D is a 3 year old structured guild, established ranks. Rank gained by attendance.
There is a minimum of 2 hunts and one gather a week, plus a guild meeting on Sundays.

Check out the web site at www.knightsofdragonkind.com.

Links there to our Forum and our calendar.

Been #1 on the UO chart for a while, we welcome new players, returning players or just someone who wants a group to play with.

WE do not pvp, we do hold shard events at least once a year with our Vorpal Bunny Hunt, and we are working on a way to have a Dragon fighting event at the Bag Ball Field.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Now that was just really wrong

T

talween

k-d sucks
I take it you are one of those who could not make the grade.

We have had people who don't like the structured guild, and they go away on their own.

We also have had people who created as many problems as they could before they went away.

The one who made me the maddest was the one who took over 10 mil in things from the guild.

Which one of those were you?

Thanks Nabin.

T

talween

For those interested, we have a website, as listed above, a forum full of information along with maps and pictures of the harder hunt venues.

We have a Training center for those training magic things, cooking and treasure hunting, and an armory to fix your armor, train anything with wood, ingots, cloth or leather. All are fully stocked and kept stocked.

We have loads of scrolls for those who want to upgrade their skills, mostly 110 or 115. Most members are willing to trade if what you want is not in stock.

Orientation classes held every other Friday at the Armory, come see if our guild is for you. Check our calendar to see which Friday.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take it you are one of those who could not make the grade.

We have had people who don't like the structured guild, and they go away on their own.

We also have had people who created as many problems as they could before they went away.

The one who made me the maddest was the one who took over 10 mil in things from the guild.

Which one of those were you?

Thanks Nabin.

No actually you suck.

Actually your a cheap ripoff of M^F.

Oh and you still suck.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're knights that's right.
With smarts and strength.
And guts and might.

We're never ever rude.
Always polite.
Our knightly skills are out of sight.

Just yesterday we rode our horses across the field.
We came upon some ogres and we stopped them with our shields.

Then i saw an angry ogre, thought i was a goner.
But i jumped down and trapped him.
I did it for your HONORRRRRRRRR.

Next we crossed a river and scaled the cliffs of doom.
Then we took a little break and went to the bathroom.
We crept into the forest just as it was getting dark.
We heard a little crackle.
And that's when we said ARRRRRR.

We saw a prudest beast, that's when we said halt.
Then we had him for a breakfast with some butter and salt.

And guts and might.

We're never ever rude.
Always polite.

Actually I think the Backyardigans could beat you all in a duel.

J

Juggs

And guts and might.

We're never ever rude.
Always polite.

Just yesterday we rode our horses across the field.
We came upon some ogres and we stopped them with our shields.

Then i saw an angry ogre, thought i was a goner.
But i jumped down and trapped him.
I did it for your HONORRRRRRRRR.

Next we crossed a river and scaled the cliffs of doom.
Then we took a little break and went to the bathroom.
We crept into the forest just as it was getting dark.
We heard a little crackle.
And that's when we said ARRRRRR.

We saw a prudest beast, that's when we said halt.
Then we had him for a breakfast with some butter and salt.

And guts and might.

We're never ever rude.
Always polite.

Actually I think the Backyardigans could beat you all in a duel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww how cute.....well almost cute. With more effort you might just get there..........btw what exactly is the purpose of trying so childishly to put down and/or discredit the K-D Guild? Or are you simply that bored irl and your favorite crayon broke?

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww how cute.....well almost cute. With more effort you might just get there..........btw what exactly is the purpose of trying so childishly to put down and/or discredit the K-D Guild? Or are you simply that bored irl and your favorite crayon broke?
There is only one reason to put them down.

They suck.

BTW..That is a real song.

J

Juggs

There is only one reason to put them down.

They suck.

BTW..That is a real song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I need to ask again and perhaps I might get a more enlightened or at least intelligent response. Why are you again trying to discredit and/or put down the K-D guild. Your response of "they suck" is rather lacking in well everything...............Try again but please don't hurt yourself.

R

Richard Pryor

Can't we all be friends? And by all be friends, I mean someone sell me a 120 sword scroll.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess I need to ask again and perhaps I might get a more enlightened or at least intelligent response. Why are you again trying to discredit and/or put down the K-D guild. Your response of "they suck" is rather lacking in well everything...............Try again but please don't hurt yourself.

1) They die all over the place. Worst group I have ever seen.
2) They are a cheap ripoff of another Napa guild.
3) They think they are great, but tend to "get in the way" in event areas.
4) They take too long at Peerless.

And the last point. They just plain out suck ass.

J

Juggs

1) They die all over the place. Worst group I have ever seen.
2) They are a cheap ripoff of another Napa guild.
3) They think they are great, but tend to "get in the way" in event areas.
4) They take too long at Peerless.

And the last point. They just plain out suck ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hmmmm lets take a shot at responding to your points shall we...
1. They die alot............well le'ts see - I rarely die. Guess you have never met any of my characters. But we do have people that revamp templates and try new things that require a degreee of testing and yes that can include dying from time to time. We also recruit new people to the game and it takes time to build a good strong character. I'm laying odds you werent a genius at staying alive at all times in the beginning either.
2. Ripoff.....lets be specific shall we. Which guild are they a ripoff of? and btw before yout hrow around the word ripoff please be careful since I doubt everything to do with your template, items worn and used, and perhaps even guild is entirely original.
3. think they are great? They do have the ability to show some team spirit and work together as best hey can. Don't see that as a downfall yet........"Get in the way" Can't say that I have experienced this. Yet, maybe they are more relaxed than you are used to.
4. Peerleses and taking too long. Hmm, guess that depends ont he groups and who is leading it. I know myself Im rather proficient and fast, effective and do very very well.

But if you wanna try again take your time think up some new things to rant about and lets see if you can do a better job. Im patient I can wait...... :)

So Im still failing to see why the chip on your shoulder.

C

Cloak&Dagger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. They die alot............well le'ts see - I rarely die. Guess you have never met any of my characters. But we do have people that revamp templates and try new things that require a degreee of testing and yes that can include dying from time to time. We also recruit new people to the game and it takes time to build a good strong character. I'm laying odds you werent a genius at staying alive at all times in the beginning either.
2. Ripoff.....lets be specific shall we. Which guild are they a ripoff of? and btw before yout hrow around the word ripoff please be careful since I doubt everything to do with your template, items worn and used, and perhaps even guild is entirely original.
3. think they are great? They do have the ability to show some team spirit and work together as best hey can. Don't see that as a downfall yet........"Get in the way" Can't say that I have experienced this. Yet, maybe they are more relaxed than you are used to.
4. Peerleses and taking too long. Hmm, guess that depends ont he groups and who is leading it. I know myself Im rather proficient and fast, effective and do very very well.
Ugh....Please try a little harder to make things readable. >.> Now that I am done with that...

You are really trying to reason with Comic Book? That is either a show of low intellect, ignorance, or.....hmm, I do not know the word for it... But seriously, just leave him to his ways, you are only provoking him. -.-

Now to counter your points...
1. People change templates all the time with out dying a lot.
2. I am not completely sure who he is referring to, but there is a difference between "common" and "ripoff" so don't compare items and templates to "guilds". While I am at it, ripping off someone in game is not the same as ripping off a movie or book. (that is to counter your "original" statement.)
3. You don't notice it cuase you are the one in the way of other people....(I wont testify to this, but that is just logical.)
4. I have never witnessed a time where more k-d finished a peerless in a longer amount of time than the number of people I go with....But then, I don't judge how long others take and aside from 2(?) peerless, there is 2 spawning places for them so I do not have to wait. But again...You are not witnessing it because you are it. >.> Or maybe your definition of "proficient" is just not effective. :p

Again, I wont testify to any of that, But they are logical answers and I in no way have to witness something for it to be logical.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But if you wanna try again take your time think up some new things to rant about and lets see if you can do a better job. Im patient I can wait...... :)

So Im still failing to see why the chip on your shoulder.
Ripoff.

It's command ranks sure look like another guild I know of.

J

Juggs

Cloak‡1313683 said:
Ugh....Please try a little harder to make things readable. >.> Now that I am done with that...

You are really trying to reason with Comic Book? That is either a show of low intellect, ignorance, or.....hmm, I do not know the word for it... But seriously, just leave him to his ways, you are only provoking him. -.-

Now to counter your points...
1. People change templates all the time with out dying a lot.
2. I am not completely sure who he is referring to, but there is a difference between "common" and "ripoff" so don't compare items and templates to "guilds". While I am at it, ripping off someone in game is not the same as ripping off a movie or book. (that is to counter your "original" statement.)
3. You don't notice it cuase you are the one in the way of other people....(I wont testify to this, but that is just logical.)
4. I have never witnessed a time where more k-d finished a peerless in a longer amount of time than the number of people I go with....But then, I don't judge how long others take and aside from 2(?) peerless, there is 2 spawning places for them so I do not have to wait. But again...You are not witnessing it because you are it. >.> Or maybe your definition of "proficient" is just not effective. :p

Again, I wont testify to any of that, But they are logical answers and I in no way have to witness something for it to be logical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things were prefectibly readable. I could choose more basic and less complex wording if you prefer...........
And why would I try to reason with Comic.......It sems rather obvious that he has no ability to reason. But it is sweet that you come to his defense. Don't mind me though, while I more than easily tear apart your arguement.

1. Yes - they do, but unless you can provide me with stastical information as to the ratio of K-D members against wll other guilds or even the whole shard as to eachindividuals deaths and their cause factors well you are barking up the wrong tree with that one.
2. And there is a difference between ripoff and common.....and your point was what? Sorry I guess I am not as "common" as you are or I might understand your point. I know I'm not a "ripoff" so let's just settle for "unique'.....Moving along
3. I have been one of the "other" people and on many shards so your point is what again.......oh that's right there wasnt one.
4. Again I have been one of the "other" you speak of and in actuality I have been in a total of more than 20+ guilds on various shards over the years. Your point is mute and rather lacking.
Out of all those 20+ guilds I have only been in 2 that I would say even run close to structure and organization that K-D has tried to implement. Being a 3 year old guild I give them credit for their efforts thus far and have to say they are doing better than most I have seen or had the pleasure of being in.
So thank you kindly for your response/defense of our poor comic book guy......Next time bring me facts, statistics and real data not someone viewpoint if you actually want to defend yourselves. Did they teach you nothing in school?

J

Juggs

Ripoff.

It's command ranks sure look like another guild I know of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak up then and say who? and for your information and enlightenment: K-D basis their structure off the guidelines set forth through stratics themselves. The very ones set up to aide people who want to build a structured guild....Perhaps....the guild you think they are a ripoff of did the same.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak up then and say who? and for your information and enlightenment: K-D basis their structure
Someone who says "basis their structure" shouldn't be trying to "enlighten" anyone.

off the guidelines set forth through stratics themselves.
A guild designed by Stratics?? Are you ****ing ****ting me??
*****ing loses it and laughs for like, five minutes straight*

The very ones set up to aide people who want to build a structured guild....Perhaps....the guild you think they are a ripoff of did the same.
Oh man. Here we go. "Our tramland guild came FIRST!"

You know what? They're all BS guilds. Okay? I'm sorry, it's true. K-D, SoN, M^F, THO/THR/THwtfever. They all have "meetings." They all have "ranks." They all have this follow-the-****ing-leader stupid fast food managerial way of doing **** and they ALL wonder why people leave, get bored, get taken advantage of, DIE, et cetera...

Want a good guild? Copy SiK. You're welcome.

J

Juggs

Someone who says "basis their structure" shouldn't be trying to "enlighten" anyone.

A guild designed by Stratics?? Are you ****ing ****ting me??
*****ing loses it and laughs for like, five minutes straight*

Oh man. Here we go. "Our tramland guild came FIRST!"

You know what? They're all BS guilds. Okay? I'm sorry, it's true. K-D, SoN, M^F, THO/THR/THwtfever. They all have "meetings." They all have "ranks." They all have this follow-the-****ing-leader stupid fast food managerial way of doing **** and they ALL wonder why people leave, get bored, get taken advantage of, DIE, et cetera...

Want a good guild? Copy SiK. You're welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey what can I say - I can't type as well as I used to. Must be my long red nails that drives my boyfriend nuts, so I have some typos (I like my nails so people can deal).......at least mine arent from a lack of education. Also, I will enlighten when needed and humble as much as is required given the situation and circumstances. I'm very good at what I do.
Humble is not one of my better qualities.
Not sure what you are referring to by Tram guild came first.....further input is needed, or maybe not, really doesnt matter at this point does it. No one has yet to offer me even a remote piece of evidence as to any wrongdoing by K-D. So far just some minor rambling and whinning. I'm a realist and I like facts and data.

And honestly Belle, most as just that BS guilds. Each out for their own benefit and their own pixel gratification. However I happen to Like guilds that at least try to accomplish something, even if it is just helping others along the way.
On the other hand I have yet to see an actual gm take an interest in any other guild on this shard and go so far as to not only attend the guild's shard wide event but actually have fun participating in the event. I refer to The Easter Bunny Hunt. Which this last time the gm did show, and did infact participate.

However, this does present some opportunities for me to keep mentioning the many things K-D has to offer..........One of which is we will be looking to speak with other guilds who have tamers and might be interested in some Dragon Wars here maybe this Fall. We hope for this to also become a shard wide event at some point. But we do want input from other guilds or even individuals with tamers.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey what can I say - I can't type as well as I used to. Must be my long red nails that drives my boyfriend nuts, so I have some typos (I like my nails so people can deal).......at least mine arent from a lack of education.
How cute. Guess you needed to make yourself feel better so you made up a boyfriend. Your really should just get your ass off the chair and go outside.

Also, I will enlighten when needed and humble as much as is required given the situation and circumstances. I'm very good at what I do.
Humble is not one of my better qualities.
I am not sure you have any qualities.

Not sure what you are referring to by Tram guild came first.....further input is needed, or maybe not, really doesnt matter at this point does it. No one has yet to offer me even a remote piece of evidence as to any wrongdoing by K-D. So far just some minor rambling and whinning. I'm a realist and I like facts and data
Last time I checked, opinions aren't illegal on stratics.

And honestly Belle, most as just that BS guilds. Each out for their own benefit and their own pixel gratification. However I happen to Like guilds that at least try to accomplish something, even if it is just helping others along the way.
On the other hand I have yet to see an actual gm take an interest in any other guild on this shard and go so far as to not only attend the guild's shard wide event but actually have fun participating in the event. I refer to The Easter Bunny Hunt. Which this last time the gm did show, and did infact participate.
FFS. He meant Guild Masters, not Game Masters.

However, this does present some opportunities for me to keep mentioning the many things K-D has to offer..........One of which is we will be looking to speak with other guilds who have tamers and might be interested in some Dragon Wars here maybe this Fall. We hope for this to also become a shard wide event at some point. But we do want input from other guilds or even individuals with tamers.
Have to do it in Fel. Last time I logged in I don't ever remember seeing any KD in Fel. Maybe during the Dread Mare event, but then it had to be in guard zones.

R

Richard Pryor

"Last time I checked, opinions aren't illegal on stratics."

I personally appreciate people who keep their opinions to themselves - especially those opinions that stink.

J

Juggs

How cute. Guess you needed to make yourself feel better so you made up a boyfriend. Your really should just get your ass off the chair and go outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOl oh please.... throw some more third grade insults. I need not make up a thing. He truly exists. And for the record, Im 40yrs old, educated and my boyfriend is 23 and also educated. I'm a Cougar and I love it. Get over it already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not sure you have any qualities.\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have qualities which you could never understand nor appreciate....which bothers me none.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time I checked, opinions aren't illegal on stratics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time I checked, I never said they were.....mutter some more why not?

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

FFS. He meant Guild Masters, not Game Masters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I meant Game Masters when referring to the shard events they hold...I meant guild masters to the invite for the dragon wars we are working on
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

Have to do it in Fel. Last time I logged in I don't ever remember seeing any KD in Fel. Maybe during the Dread Mare event, but then it had to be in guard zones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I stated before you haven't come across me then. :)

J

Juggs

"Last time I checked, opinions aren't illegal on stratics."

I personally appreciate people who keep their opinions to themselves - especially those opinions that stink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea why they didn't in the first place. So far no real arguement just a bunch of mindless whinning.

J

Juggs

Btw Richard how is Sacramento? I sort of miss CA at times.....Lived more towards Lake Tahoe in Placerville. We had a house at the bottom of the that road with all the wineries.

R

Richard Pryor

The housing market is poop.

Aside from that, it's not too bad.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea why they didn't in the first place. So far no real arguement just a bunch of mindless whinning.
We just think your guild is pointless. There.

Damn, all this talk of juggs and long red nails has made me horny. Can you add eyeglasses and plaid skirts too?

C

Cloak&Dagger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things were prefectibly readable. I could choose more basic and less complex wording if you prefer...........
And why would I try to reason with Comic.......It sems rather obvious that he has no ability to reason. But it is sweet that you come to his defense. Don't mind me though, while I more than easily tear apart your arguement.

1. Yes - they do, but unless you can provide me with stastical information as to the ratio of K-D members against wll other guilds or even the whole shard as to eachindividuals deaths and their cause factors well you are barking up the wrong tree with that one.
2. And there is a difference between ripoff and common.....and your point was what? Sorry I guess I am not as "common" as you are or I might understand your point. I know I'm not a "ripoff" so let's just settle for "unique'.....Moving along
3. I have been one of the "other" people and on many shards so your point is what again.......oh that's right there wasnt one.
4. Again I have been one of the "other" you speak of and in actuality I have been in a total of more than 20+ guilds on various shards over the years. Your point is mute and rather lacking.
Out of all those 20+ guilds I have only been in 2 that I would say even run close to structure and organization that K-D has tried to implement. Being a 3 year old guild I give them credit for their efforts thus far and have to say they are doing better than most I have seen or had the pleasure of being in.
So thank you kindly for your response/defense of our poor comic book guy......Next time bring me facts, statistics and real data not someone viewpoint if you actually want to defend yourselves. Did they teach you nothing in school?
Ugh, if you think the first bit was "perfectly readable" then I bet you think this one got you an A+ in English?

Why would I defend the person I just mocked? Logic....please try to use it in the future.

1. Pointing out the obvious has nothing to do with K-D. Sorry if you think everything is about you, but it is not.

2. The difference between being a ripoff and being "common" is that to rip something off you have to take the ideas that only one other individual has presented. Being common means you only have a set number of skill/items/possibilities and thus "ripping off" a guild, as apposed to ripping off a "template" are not comparable, but then with your already poor comprehension skills I wouldn't expect you to get that.

3. How can you have been "one of the other people" it is honestly impossible, or if you have been then you understand that you are in the way since you know that when you were one of the other people, those people you are with now were in the way thus are still in the way....your argument on this is not logically, specially since I stated I wont testify to it. Do you know what that means? It means I am not witnessed to it, But I presented the most logical argument you failed to notice when you responded the first time, and failed again after I pointed it out.

4. How does what you say argue what I pointed out? How are you a part of the "other" people, when I never mentioned "other people" Just because you do peerlesses slower than I do them with less amounts of people, does not mean you were ever part of the "other people" to assume you were is to assume you were a part of my group, and you were not.

Again I will point out I have no reason to defend Comic, I simply presented a logical argument which you have yet to counter. Simply because they are "structured" does not make them "good". While you are at it, you may want to stop assuming things, I need not present "facts" in a theoretical argument, I said I will not testify to anything I said previously, as I did not witness anything and only provided you the most logical reasons you fail to see how your argument is well, not logical.

Didn't they teach you anything in school? I assume not since you can not provide a logical argument and only present randomization in an orderly fashion, How you even began to argue points 3 and 4 is beyond me...And with such impeccable English too. BTW I don't care about your "long lovely nails that drive the boys nuts" there are thousands of people who have nails and 0 typos and type faster than you, also some of the crap you spew is not even a typo....when you put a word before another word that should have been after said word, it's not a typo, it's poor English. So I would have to say it is from lack of education and not "nails".

Once again I need to remind myself to stop having intellectual battles with those who are unarmed.

J

Juggs

The housing market is poop.

Aside from that, it's not too bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think housing everywhere is either at an all time drop or conpletely off the grid. I hope it turns around soon though. So many people have lost everything.

J

Juggs

We just think your guild is pointless. There.

Damn, all this talk of juggs and long red nails has made me horny. Can you add eyeglasses and plaid skirts too?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
roflmao.....this could turn bad very quickly. I have the glasses but no plaid skirt sorry.

J

Juggs

Cloak‡1314795 said:
Ugh, if you think the first bit was "perfectly readable" then I bet you think this one got you an A+ in English?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL. Actually, I did receive all straight A's in English when I was in college. Even I wouldn't know it now. However, I do love to write, and have written some short stories. Time period based ones.
However is poiting fingers at gramatical errors is one of your attempts to put me down or whatever, you have failed, because I seriosuly could care less.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why would I defend the person I just mocked? Logic....please try to use it in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present me with something logical and I will be happy to. Sitting on the fence and tossing stones but be lonely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Pointing out the obvious has nothing to do with K-D. Sorry if you think everything is about you, but it is not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow in what context did you derive that from. Never said it was about me, or that everything was about me. You might be reaching there on that one just a tad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. The difference between being a ripoff and being "common" is that to rip something off you have to take the ideas that only one other individual has presented. Being common means you only have a set number of skill/items/possibilities and thus "ripping off" a guild, as apposed to ripping off a "template" are not comparable, but then with your already poor comprehension skills I wouldn't expect you to get that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My comprehension skills are just fine. But I wouldn't expect you to actually not talk around the issue. Rip-off can actually mean many things: deprive somebody of something by deceit, A product or service that is overpriced or of poor quality. Something, such as a film or story, that is clearly imitative of or based on something else. An act of exploitation.
the act of stealing.
So again I ask in what exact (EXACT) way has K-D deprived anyone by deceit, clearly imitated something else (and whom????), commited an act of explotation, or commited the act of stealing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. How can you have been "one of the other people" it is honestly impossible, or if you have been then you understand that you are in the way since you know that when you were one of the other people, those people you are with now were in the way thus are still in the way....your argument on this is not logically, specially since I stated I wont testify to it. Do you know what that means? It means I am not witnessed to it, But I presented the most logical argument you failed to notice when you responded the first time, and failed again after I pointed it out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Easy I was in other guilds on this shard. That was easy enough to explain.
So you are saying you won't testify to it, but yet you will attempt to argue a point that you are not wisteness to. That is rather naive of you. And yet you still have no arguement.
Unless you are trying to argue under the impression that since you aren't a witness to anything and wont tesify to anything gives you any credibility, then Im sorry to tell you it simply doesn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. How does what you say argue what I pointed out? How are you a part of the "other" people, when I never mentioned "other people" Just because you do peerlesses slower than I do them with less amounts of people, does not mean you were ever part of the "other people" to assume you were is to assume you were a part of my group, and you were not.

Again I will point out I have no reason to defend Comic, I simply presented a logical argument which you have yet to counter. Simply because they are "structured" does not make them "good". While you are at it, you may want to stop assuming things, I need not present "facts" in a theoretical argument, I said I will not testify to anything I said previously, as I did not witness anything and only provided you the most logical reasons you fail to see how your argument is well, not logical.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know what is very funny about all this is that you truly believe the line of bs you are putting out there. "I'm going to argue, but have no logical basis or facts to do so with, I will just throw stones and see if one lands." That isnt debating or arguing a point. It is just throwing stones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't they teach you anything in school? I assume not since you can not provide a logical argument and only present randomization in an orderly fashion, How you even began to argue points 3 and 4 is beyond me...And with such impeccable English too. BTW I don't care about your "long lovely nails that drive the boys nuts" there are thousands of people who have nails and 0 typos and type faster than you, also some of the crap you spew is not even a typo....when you put a word before another word that should have been after said word, it's not a typo, it's poor English. So I would have to say it is from lack of education and not "nails".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How suprising.....throw more stones....how futile. Predictable.. Futile.. Mindless.. Pointless... but go ahead whatever works for you.
ftr......I didn't say drives the boys nuts - just my boyfriend.
And I have yet to spew and so called crap. I have simply pointed out that there are 2-3 guys on this particular topic that are trying to take on one female. The most they have done is pointed out some typos, and some grammatical errors and well thats it.
I have asked for actualy information in return, statistics, facts etc.....the things people in the real world use to argue points. Not how many typos a person has.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again I need to remind myself to stop having intellectual battles with those who are unarmed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then by all means stop posting already you look silly enough as it is if you are so unarmed, because I know at least how to debate and argue a point with information that I am willing to testify to and have witnessed. I'm not the cowardly type.

J

Juggs

Heads up, she probably tops 350.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol you are a sad little person. You know what I have noticed though in this game? Most of the guys that try to throw around comments regarding a womans weight are really very inexperienced when it comes to women in the first place.
Since Comic had never met me IRL just how can he heads up anyone regarding me? Seriously, 350........lol what a crock. I don't even think it would be possible for someone my height to weigh that much. I'm only 5' silly boy. But if you deduct 225 from you "guestimate" of 350 you would be about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.